1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

Movie.... Gran Torino

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by CowboyWay, Dec 29, 2008.

1. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,250 Messages
    183 Likes Received
    Watched Gran Torino with Clint Eastwood the other day and it was fantastic. I highly recommend this movie. The previews show it as a sort of vigilante type thing, and there is some of that, but not nearly what you may think.

I really thought the movie, and Clint were great. I think this flick is in for some awards. Check it out if you get a chance.

2. Heisenberg

Heisenberg That gum you like.

10,792 Messages
    2,694 Likes Received
    I love Clint Eastwood so this is definitely high on my list. I'm trying to convince my wife to go see it at the theater. :)

3. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,596 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    Clint rarely disappoints

4. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,615 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    I'm a huge Eastwood fan and am looking forward to seeing it when it opens here. I haven't gone to the movies in a long time, but I think this is worth it from the reviews I've seen so far