1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Mr. Obama's Eligibility to be Aired Monday at the National Press Club

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by DStaub, Dec 4, 2008.

1. DStaub

DStaub New Member

69 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Last update: 3:18 p.m. EST Dec. 4, 2008
    QUEENSBURY, N.Y., Dec 04, 2008 /PRNewswire-USNewswire via COMTEX/ -- On Monday, December 8, 2008, at 1:30 pm, the We The People Foundation will conduct a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington D.C.
    The licensed attorneys who initiated lawsuits in PA (Philip Berg), NJ (Leo Donofrio) and CA (Orly Taitz), challenging Mr. Obama's legal eligibility to hold the Office of President of the United States, will briefly summarize the facts, legal arguments and status of their cases. They will answer questions from the press.
    Prior to the start of the conference, at 10 am, the Supreme Court of the United States is expected to announce whether it will consider applications from these attorneys who have asked the Court to delay the proceedings of the Electoral College pending a determination of the underlying constitutional question - the meaning of the "natural born citizen" clause of Article II of the Constitution and its application to Mr. Obama.
    Link
  2. iceberg

iceberg detoxed...part 2 Zone Supporter

28,394 Messages
    1,424 Likes Received
    this is as bad as the libs whining because they lost and couldn't punch a hole card to make it clear.
  3. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,094 Messages
    818 Likes Received
    Exactly.

The man is gonna be the next President of the United States.

This is just like the bogus AWOL stories about W .....
  4. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,012 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Christ Almighty, how embarassing.
  5. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

15,502 Messages
    2,912 Likes Received
    Like the US Supreme Court is actually going to take this case.

News flash: The Supreme Court is not going to overturn the votes of 69 million Americans, just not going to happen even if this bogus claim was actually true.

Just look at it from a PR stance. How the hell would it look if after the first African American was elected President, the overwhelming white Supreme Court overturned the election and named the losing candidate the winner, who happens to be white also.

I dont care if they have freaking videotape evidence, there is noway in hell that the US Supreme Court is going to overturn the election of the first African American President. It just is not going to happen.
  6. xout

xout Believer

487 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The sad part is, you're absolutely right. Bush would have to declare martial law in order to get control of all the riots that would ensue. It would be another civil war...

Unfortunately, if this is true about Obama's eligibility, its too late to do anything about it. Just silently amend the constitution, or fake whatever documents you need to fake, and lets get on with it.
  7. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,846 Messages
    118 Likes Received
    I agree it is not going to happen because I have no doubt the guy was born in Hawaii. In fact, i don't even think they are going to hear the case because that would dignify it more than it deserves.

But I think they definiteiy would do it if they had proper reason to.
  8. Route 66

Route 66 Active Member

3,310 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Unless you saw the document that is sealed up in that vault, then it's hard to believe anyone who can say "no doubt".
  9. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,846 Messages
    118 Likes Received
    Good Lord, are we reduced to such painful parsing of each and every word someone writes here?

I have seen the evidence and I maintain Obama's citizenship has been established beyond any reasonable doubt.

Is that better?
  10. Hostile

Hostile It Has Been Fun Zone Supporter

119,127 Messages
    3,209 Likes Received
    Hammer

Nail

Contact
  11. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    You actually saw his birth certificate? Cool.

Got pictures of it? I'd like to see them.
  12. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    They just need to let it go. He's been elected and it's time to move on.
  13. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Echoes of the 2000 election. Almost verbatim.
  14. junk

junk I've got moxie

9,291 Messages
    243 Likes Received
    There are pictures on the factcheck.org and the director of Hawaii's Department of Health has come out and said his birth certificate is on record.

I feel sorry for anyone that actually gets caught up in believing any of this nonsense.
  15. iceberg

iceberg detoxed...part 2 Zone Supporter

28,394 Messages
    1,424 Likes Received
    why? something tells me you'd not believe it.

let me simply ask you this - were you sick and tired of the last 2 elections when the democrats came out and did all they could to say the repubs stole the election?

how is this not the same thing?
  16. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    What does the director of Hawaii's Department of Health know about birth certificates?

None sense!

Chances are he is a stupid lib.
  17. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,846 Messages
    118 Likes Received
    No I haven't seen that. Rather, I have seen his birth announcement from the Honolulu newspaper 9 days after his birth. And since you asked, I do have a picture of that announcement and have already pasted it here but will gladly do so again if you can't find that earlier message of mine.
  18. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,846 Messages
    118 Likes Received
    I thought about this comment of mine and felt the need to clarify it:

AFAIK, the term "natural born citizen" as it appears in the Constitution has never exactly been fully defined. So there's a lot of leeway here. Theoretically speaking, even if it were discovered Obama was born in Kenya but to American parents, SCOTUS could say that makes him a natural born citizen anyway. So what I am saying is that if, hypothetically speaking, they found out Obama was born in Kenya to Kenyan parents, then he would be removed from office - consequences be damned.

Of course, as other posts of mine have shown, I consider it all to be a moot point. :D
  19. sbark

sbark Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,786 Messages
    278 Likes Received
    The jist of the suit going before SCOTUS is that he is a USA Citizen.....but not a "Natural" born USA Citizen.....

the push is his father was a Kenya/British citizen at time of birth.......

just as with Cigar Willie.......where there is smoke....there is fire......

some small po-dunk defense attorney 3 yrs from now will get his 15 minutes of fame by forceing the issue over some law Obama passed.....

and then the cards fall........3 yrs of Legislation signed by a fraud have to be undone......
  20. Hostile

Hostile It Has Been Fun Zone Supporter

119,127 Messages
    3,209 Likes Received
    That's one of the problems I have with politics sometimes.

The GOP made an issue about Clinton being a Draft dodger.

That meant the Dems felt justified in questioning Bush's service in the Guard.

Which meant the GOP felt justified in questioning Kerry's service in Nam.

Which meant the Dems felt justified in questioning McCain's time as a POW.

It's always about one upmanship. This is just one ore example. The Dems dared to question the election results so the GOP is daring to question his citizenship.

Where does it stop?