1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

My Birthday Mock

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Cogan, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Cogan

Cogan Active Member

1,479 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    Cowboys trade #22 to Dolphins for #s 40 & 60, then trades #60 to S.F. for #s 76 & 104, then trade #s 122 & 195 to Lions for #s 145 & 154. I just love to bundle! :D

2-40-Arron Sears, OG/OT, Tenn. I have little confidence in Kosier. Sears is a mean, tough, road grader who instantly improves the OL.

2-53-Marcus McCauley, CB, Fresno St. A steal at this pick, McCauley will once again regain his confidence with the respectful coaching of Wade Phillips & Co.

3-76-Doug Free, OT, N. Ill. LT is going to be a sore spot this time next year unless we plan for it now. Whether Flo leaves thru FA, or just gets old, we need a quality prospect to be grooming....NOW.

3-87-Lorenzo Booker, RB, Fla. St. Excellent RB who will challenge the status quo.

5-145-Allen Barbre, OT/OG, Missouri Southern St. This guy is going to be a Pro-Bowler before it's all over with. Couldn't pass him up.

5-154-Jay Alford, DE, Penn St. Non-stop motor DE who had 8.5 sacks two yrs. ago, & 8 last yr. Need someone to challenge Spears to rush the passer.

5-159-Mike Walker, WR, Central Fla. Big, strong, fast WR.

6-200-Jacob Ford, OLB/PR, Central Ark. Need more pass rushers on this team.

7-212-C.J. Gaddis, CB, Clemson. A bargain at this spot.

7-234-Matt Toeaina, NT, Oregon. Stout, strong, solid player.

7-237-Jeff Rowe, QB, Oregon. MVP of the East-West Shrine game. Just needs time to grow.