1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

My fantasy team...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by DanteEXT, Sep 25, 2011.

1. DanteEXT

DanteEXT Well-Known Member

1,719 Messages
    133 Likes Received
    ... is taking a butt kicking today. And it's gonna continue.

Lost Colston the first game. Took Reggie Bush as my W/R/T thinking the move to Miami could rejuvenate him, boy did that backfire. Hillis was out today so that hurts even more.

And there's really no one out there to pick up. It's a 16 team league with 4 bench spots.

Hopefully after today's butt kicking I can get up higher on the waiver wire. Been 15th and 8th, and not got a single claim for any player I was wanting.

Any suggestions? Victor Cruz and Nate Washington are out there still.
  2. Future

Future Intramural Legend

15,678 Messages
    1,132 Likes Received
    I lost Nate Kaeding, S. Jackson, and Dez week 1 and lost in a tie breaker. I don't wanna hear it :laugh2:

I did the same thing with Reggie Bush though. He had a nice first week and hasn't done diddly piddly since.
  3. DanteEXT

DanteEXT Well-Known Member

1,719 Messages
    133 Likes Received
    LOL, sucks huh?

I'm pretty sure I'll be laying claims for players to replace Reggie at this point. So irritated. What little I've seen, I don't think Miami is using him right but I may be wrong.
  4. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,184 Messages
    128 Likes Received
    I lost Miles and had to decide between Nate Washington, Julio Jones and Deion Branch today. Of coarse I go with Branch and he has ZERO receptions. The guy had 17 catches and 23 targets the first two weeks, Brady throws it 50 times today and he gets zippo. Right on queue Washington and Jones have good games.
  5. SPHawk

SPHawk Member

344 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Pick up Nate Washington asap. Britt probably tore both ACL and MCL so Washington will be the go to WR. I have Britt in my big money league so that hurts but luckily I still have Nicks, Williams TB, AJ Green, D Moore.
  6. Nethers

Nethers New Member

16 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I lost miles obviously in Wk2 for a couple of weeks, thought thats okay, i have Britt and Welker still ill pick up cribbs, choose not to play Washington/Cribbs this week for Gibson from the Rams as i liked the match up and thought Britt would be fine (bad choice).. So i picked up a stable full of recievers yesterday, and will have Welker and Washington starting, then a choice of Cribbs, Gibson, and Cruz aswell, luckily i was watching games and making changes as my WRs dropped dead!