1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

My Favorite 2012 Prospects

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Chris in Arizona, Oct 6, 2011.

1. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

26,528 Messages
    1,847 Likes Received
    Markelle Martin is what Roy Williams would have been if he could continue to cover. Dude has a nose for the ball and will destroy receivers going over the middle without thinking twice.

Burfict is an animal too. If we could somehow come away with Richardson, Burfict, and Martin, I would be ecstatic.

I'd be okay going long at RB again if it meant having Jones-Richardson-Murray-Tanner. I'm also not opposed to releasing Tanner if we were able to get Richardson. It all depends.

I wonder what the Cowboys are looking at early. My guess is CB/S and DL. I think we're more set at OL than people would think.
  2. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,413 Messages
    105 Likes Received

I LOVE Brandon Boykin. He is a playmaker. Every time he touches a punt or kickoff it looks like he is going to take it to the house. He is a pretty good CB who makes a lot of plays as well in a tough conference.

I'd be thrilled to have him.
  3. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,600 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    Whittaker is making me take notice....now that he is healthy, he is showing me a great deal. I love his speed, vision, and versatility.
  4. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah, running back kickoffs for 100 yard TDs in back to back weeks will get ya noticed...
  5. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,600 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    too bad for Fozzy that he has a crappy OC....I cant stand this Boise St. reject...we go from Greg Davis, who I hated, to this clown.

Why do we suck in the red zone, cause this clown calls gimmick play after gimmick play instead of letting Cody Johnson bulldoze LBs while Brown and Whittaker score TDs.

I wouldn't be upset if we took both RBs in the draft....Johnson and Whittaker.
  6. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    heres a couple

I watched Northern ILL

Sat just to watch thier QB

he's smart - tough guy - he can run - did not throw much there was terrible wind

Chandler Harnish, QB, Northern Illinois
    Height: 6-2. Weight: 220.
    Projected 40 Time: 4.69.
    Projected Round (2012): 4-6.

I watch a whole game an this kid is a gamer but I don’t know if we even go for a QB

Chandler Harnish is an experienced signal caller that enters his fourth season as a starter. In his career, he has completed 62 percent of his passes for 5,728 yards with 40 touchdowns and 20 interceptions. He also is a running threat with 1,604 yards rushing and 13 touchdowns over the past three seasons.

thier Center I loved saw him pancake a couple of guys

Scott Wedige, C, Northern Illinois
    Height: 6-4. Weight: 314.
    Projected 40 Time: 5.18
    Projected Round (2012): 4-6.

Scott Wedige, junior center
    Wedige sat patiently behind Eddie Adamski for three seasons, learning all he could from the All-MAC cente

The vocal leader and signal caller of an offensive line that has paced the MAC’s best rushing attack.

Wedige very well could earn individual postseason accolades of his own.

Coach’s quote: “Scott Wedige is playing as good as any center in the league,” NIU coach Jerry Kill said.

He’s a tough kid think would be a excellent addition

Natan Palmer NIU WR
    5-11 #195

looks like a kid worth to bring in a UDFA
  7. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

11,817 Messages
    65 Likes Received

You gotta be ****ting me
  8. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages