1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

My next video info...

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by calico, Apr 11, 2005.

1. calico

calico Active Member

4,140 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    I just wanted to let you all know that I am using DallasInDC's idea of putting together a Cowboys Vs. skins highlight video.

So far, I am gathering video to use and testing some music out.

This is going to be a LONG video. I am thinking of putting it together in one big version and then having a version of the same video broken down into easier to download segments.

So far, I have these games to get footage from:

skins @ Cowboys -1977
    skins @ Cowboys- 1979
    Cowboys @ skins - 1983
    Cowboys @ skins - 1999
    skins @ Cowboys - 2002
    skins @ Cowboys - 2003
    Cowboys @ skins- 2003
    Cowboys @ skins - 2004
    Skins @ Cowboys- 2004

I have more games but cannot find them right now. They are packed away somewhere in my storage closet. I am pissed that I cannot find my opening day game in 1992 against the skins. Does anyone have a DVD copy? Please PM me.

Do any of you know of any games that I have not listed that you want to see footage from? I can try to find that footage if I don't have it.

I want to have this video up before the draft.
    And then I will start work on my Roger Staubach highlight video after the draft.
  2. Duane

Duane Active Member

6,872 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    In case you haven't been told today Calico, you rock. :yourock:
  3. djmajestik

djmajestik Member

937 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Yeah!! Definitely agree.

By the way, if your interested in some music for the vid (sounded long) I have some songs that I could let you have a listen to, and possibly use. It would give me some exposure and you something to put behind the vids.

I do electronica, harder edge stuff. If your interested PM me and I can get you copies.
  4. Rush 2112

Rush 2112 New Member

1,496 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Calico.....your PM is full
  5. calico

calico Active Member

4,140 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    alright, I cleared it out.
  6. NYCowboy22

NYCowboy22 Member

632 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hey Jord, what do you spin?
  7. calico

calico Active Member

4,140 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    Please, does anyone have the 1992 home game against the skins?
  8. JDSmith

JDSmith New Member

1,669 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My favorite all time Cowboys game was against the Skins. Nov 24, 1991. That's the game where the Skins went in at 11- 0 and we went into RFK and beat them 24-21. That game HAS to have plenty of highlights you can use. We went for it on 4th and long twice, making both IIRC. We called at least one onside kick from a standard kick formation. Aikman hit Harper for a 34 yard bomb right afterwards, and got knocked out of the game at some point. Beurlein finished it up.

I'd kill for a copy of that game.
  9. JDSmith

JDSmith New Member

1,669 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My all time favorite game:

If anyone has a copy of that game send me a message. I'm not going to make highlights from it, I just want a copy. I saw it in a sports bar and never got to sit back and really watch it.
  10. djmajestik

djmajestik Member

937 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Breaks mostly, but also have done some trance sets. Not spinning much anymore as I have been in the studio for a while releasing my latest album.

You spin?
  11. TheHustler

TheHustler Active Member

5,390 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'd be happy to host it again. Just let me know when you're done.
  12. DallasInDC

DallasInDC Active Member

1,846 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    You guys are the greatest!. I will only be in DC for another 2 months before I move down to Charlotte, NC. The timing of this will be perfect way to go out with all of my coworkers who are redskings fans.
  13. DallasInDC

DallasInDC Active Member

1,846 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    I would suggest that you start off with an intro page that says something like:

Won 14 of the last 15 games...

10 straight victories....

54 - 32 -2 lifetime record against the Skins...

the Dallas Cowboys Domination of the Washington Redskins Continues!!!

Start of with an introduction background music while this displays maybe in a powerpoint effect that fades in each line and then go straight into the action with some highpower music.

Just a thought.
  14. hipfake08

hipfake08 Well-Known Member

3,946 Messages
    34 Likes Received
    Maybe the few good playes from our only win in 89.
    13 - 3. ;)
  15. calico

calico Active Member

4,140 Messages
    10 Likes Received

That is exactly what I am planning.

Sadly, I don't have this game either. This video will probably be delayed until I can find someone with a copy.
  16. Dyluke

Dyluke Member

441 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hey Calico, a song that would fit really well in this video is the Requim for a dream/two towers mix. Its just music and similar to the music you used in the RB's video. Download it and give it a listen...you might like it.