1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

my NFC East Preview

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CowboyChris, Sep 18, 2006.

1. CowboyChris

CowboyChris Well-Known Member

4,198 Messages
    1,078 Likes Received
    after 2 weeks, keep in mind its early in the season, i have seen all the NFC East games this year, and as of now i think the Giants are the team to beat, im not sure the Giants winning yesterday was an advantage for us, i think i would rather see them be 0-2 along with Wash, Carolina, and Tampa. but it is what it is, and i think as of now the Giants are the team to beat, i think the Eagles will be around all year contending for a wildcard, they have shown enough to me that they will rebound this year. i think the Redskins are in trouble, and could be knocked out early from the playoff race. they stunk all preseason and havent shown me much after 2 weeks. as for us...if we can take business early on with all the road games in front of us, we should be able to make a push down the stretch as the schedule favors us. CC:starspin