1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

MY Offseason 2.0 (REALISTIC)

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by dantheman41, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,524 Messages
    227 Likes Received
    Lol I apologize. I wasn't alive when Cliff Harris played. I read a few articles referring to how Cliff Harris(Oregon) dad was on his side and still supportive through everything going on(the links were actually posted here on CZ), so due to the fact that it was on this very website I put two and two together and assumed Cliff Harris from the Cowboys was Cliff Harris from Oregons dad. (Please keep in mind, I have never seen the Cowboys Cliff Harris before). I know his name, but that's about as far as it goes.
  2. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

8,292 Messages
    2,676 Likes Received
    dont sweat it
    my comments were in jest and i am sure his were too
  3. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

15,548 Messages
    6,955 Likes Received
    Just joking with you a little. Hopefully, you got a little laugh out of it after seeing the photos.
  4. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,524 Messages
    227 Likes Received
    Lol yea I thought it was a hilarious mistake. Kind of embarrassing but its okay
  5. BAT

BAT Mr. Fixit

7,926 Messages
    715 Likes Received
    If Cliff Harris was Captain Crash's son, he would not be such a *******. :D
  6. ferrispata

ferrispata Active Member Zone Supporter

329 Messages
    49 Likes Received
    I like most of what you have here. I am especially good with Grubbs, Chandler and Royal and even ok with letting Robinson walk as long as we pick up a replacement (Royal?). Lots of FA talent in WR so we may be able to get Laurent back when he finds he isn't going to get as much as he had hoped out there.
    As far as the draft, I like Jenkins but I would be fine with picking up someone in the 2nd or 3rd for CB. I really like the Blake pick as I have heard folks on SiriusXM NFL radio (Ryan and Kirwan) praising him as a very solid pick for someone in the middle rounds. I think we need to grab a safety sooner (or FA). I am hearing some good things about Irvin now as well. Can't wait for the combine stuff to really get going so I can see these guys in action.