1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

My player wish in this draft....

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by fortdick, Feb 26, 2011.

1. fortdick

fortdick Well-Known Member

5,412 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    Wisniewski, S. C - Penn

I liked what I have seen of him so far in the combine workouts. Move Gurode to G and plug this guy in at center. Maybe not this seaosn, but a year or so down the line.
  2. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,418 Messages
    915 Likes Received
    Just plug him into guard.
  3. fortdick

fortdick Well-Known Member

5,412 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    I kinda would like to see Gurode's errant snaps curtailed. Other than that, guard would be great.
  4. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

11,844 Messages
    70 Likes Received
    Knowing the players they have been interested in the past few years I have to think this guy is very high on their list of wants.

That and we have no one exciting at guard/ceter under 32 years old.
  5. skinsscalper

skinsscalper Well-Known Member

5,291 Messages
    267 Likes Received
    Wouldn't mind Wisnewski on the roster, but I think Gurode gets a lot less love around here than he deserves.

The guy wasn't selected to the Pro Bowl by the fans. He was elected by his opponents on the field and opposing coaches. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that they know a little bit more about Gurode's skill set than the average torch bearer on a message board frothing at the mouth about what he isn't.
  6. Joe Rod

Joe Rod When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

8,378 Messages
    533 Likes Received
    The biggest issue is that Gurode was very average at Guard. Parcells ended up moving him back to Center because of that. If Wisniewski is drafted by Dallas, I would think that his moving to Center would be about the same time they decide to part ways with Gurode.