1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

my Sleeper at OG

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by drawnstripes, Dec 4, 2011.

1. drawnstripes

drawnstripes Benched

167 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Joel Foreman, G, Michigan State
    Height: 6-4. Weight: 310.
    Projected 40 Time: 5.30.
    Projected Round (2012): 3-5.
    10/29/11: Foreman has been solid, yet unspectacular for Michigan State this season. He is a quality run blocker and pass blocker. Foreman has good technique and is well-rounded but does not look like he has special physical tools.

8/20/11: Over the past two seasons, Foreman has started 25 games at left guard for Michigan State. He is a strong run blocker who twice has been an all-conference honorable mention. Foreman has had some injury issues this spring, so he'll need to stay in the lineup to keep his draft stock stable.

Nasty’. Need we say more?

A thick, nasty looking Big Ten type lineman. Possesses good overall girth though his lower half and has the size to engulf defenders on contact

He does possess natural power in the run game. Generates good pop into contact with his powerful upper body and punch, as he can really stun defenders at the point

Is surprisingly a little more coordinated on the move than given credit for, but isn't real rangy and isn't a guy who can routinely reach his target. Does a nice job blocking down and sealing inside when a defender isn't over his face. Again, unleashes a powerful punch into contact, works hard to finish and plays with a nasty demeanor.
  2. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,201 Messages
    280 Likes Received
    Sorry he might be good or great but I dont want any more late round picks or sleepers for this crappy OL. get me early true OL. Go and draft Zeitler, and Jones. Who cares about Arkin and Nagy. They aren't ready now and this team needs to win now. IF they develop into starters then great.