1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: MySA: Austin says Bryant, Ogletree focused despite personal problems

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jul 29, 2012.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

66,091 Messages
    5,648 Likes Received
    Posted on 07/28/2012 by Tom Orsborn
    POINT MUGU, Calif. – Austin said he’s confident Bryant will be able to block out his legal problems during camp.

“I feel like Dez is a true professional,” Austin said, “and with any true professional when you come to work you have to – regardless of how good or bad outside circumstances are – you got to put those things to the side and go on and work. I feel like not only him but the whole group needs to have that focus when we are out there together working, and every time we practice or on the field we have to have that same level of focus.”

Bryant isn’t the only receiver facing outside drama. Kevin Ogletree’s old brother, Calvin, was shot in the head in January during an assault in the New York City borough of Queens.

“His brother has been getting progressively better and it hasn’t stopped his work ethic at all,” Austin said. “Kevin has been out there working hard and running, looking the best I’ve ever seen him. We are all just excited to be out there and working again.”

Read more: http://blog.mysanantonio.com/nfl/20...t-ogletree-focused-despite-personal-problems/