1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: MySA: Warner: ‘Romo isn’t the problem’

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jul 12, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,594 Messages
    3,462 Likes Received
    Posted on 07/11/2011 by torsborn

Former Super Bowl-winning quarterback Kurt Warner believes fans and the media should think twice before blaming Tony Romo for the Cowboys failing to fulfill their promise.

“I think you have to look around the league,” Warner said in an interview broadcast on the NFL Network. “You say ‘OK, if it’s not Tony Romo, who else are you going to put in his place.’ And I think that’s the big question. Not enough teams or fans do that. They just say ‘Well, this guy hasn’t won for us. We’re going to throw him out and we’re going to find somebody else to replace him.’ But I believe Tony Romo is a top 10 quarterback in this league. I believe he has all the tangibles to take that team to the Super Bowl.

Read the rest: http://blog.mysanantonio.com/nfl/2011/07/warner-romo-isnt-the-problem/
  2. JPostSam

JPostSam Active Member

994 Messages
    210 Likes Received
    yeah, but what does kurt warner know about playing quarterback?

:laugh2:
  3. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

21,979 Messages
    1,706 Likes Received
    Of course this is true. I can't imagine how anyone that knows the game at all wouold disagree...and it seems all of the QBs agree on this.

BTW, there are two top 10 (or even top 6-8) QBs in the league with the same resume: Romo and Rivers. Rodgers broke out of that group with the title.