Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Juke99, Jun 18, 2005.
In honor of Father's Day....
I thought about Leave it to Beaver, Little House on the Prairie, The Andy Griffith Show and Fathers Knows Best, but there is only one true blue American dad....
1. Al Bundy (Married with Children)
2. Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
3. Hayden Fox (Coach)
The funny thing about the man who played Ward Cleaver is that he hated kids
#1 Al Bundy
#3 Andy Griffith
#4 The Dead Father on Six Feet Under
#5 BSG's Commander Adama
1. archie bunker
2. redd foxx
3. ward cleaver
4. michael landon
5. tim allen
1. Bill Cosby "The Cosby Show"
2. Michael Landon "Little House on the Prairie"
3. Andy Griffith "The Andy Griffith Show."
4. The Father from "The Waltons"
5. Lorne Greene "Bonanza"
John Walsh America's Most Wanted I know he's not exactly what your looking for but look at what he did because what happened to his child he took a stand.
2. Bill Cosby
3. Charles Ingle
4. Michael Gross Family Ties
5. Growing Pains Dad.
1. Bill Cosby "The Cosby Show"
2. John Amos "Good Times"
3. Andy Griffith "Andy Griffith Show"
4. Lorne Greene "Bonanza"
5. Damon Wayans "My Wife and Kids"
1. Bill Cosby (just the ultimate dad ... great mix of discipline, love and fun).
2. Morty Seinfeld (Believed Jerry hung the moon ... cherished his No. 1 Dad t-shirt that Jerry gave him).
3. Ward Cleaver (great wisdom and knew how to relate to kids).
4. (Tie) Charles Ingle and John Walton. (Walton may have been one of the more realistic dads. He quietly worked his tail off and just when you think he can't relate to his kids, he would shock you with some great wisdom).
5. Hayden Fox. (Sentimental favorite ... a flawed father that we can probably all identify with. He did his best to protect his daughter from the Stuarts of the world).
1. That's 70 show dad, "dumbarse"
2. Red Fox
3. Tim Allen
4. Homer Simpson
5. Malcolm in the middle dad
The man...Chico's surrogate father.
James Evans on Goodtimes.
1) Clark Griswold
2) Al Bundy
3) George Jefferson
4) Peter Griffin
5) Homer Simpson
Happy Fathers Day to all you Dad's out there!
I always liked Big John Cannon on the old TV Western, "High Chaparral."
His son was named Blue and he married the beautiful "Victoria," played by Linda Crystal.
Just thought of another great one.
Fred McMurray on "My Three Sons."
1. Red Forman(That 70's Show)
2. Morty Sienfeld
3. Peter Griffen
4. Jed Clampett
5. Hank(Malcom in the Middle)
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers on here.
That would be one of mine Chief :] and
Cosby From Cosby Show
Landon from Little house on the Prarie
1. Tony Soprano (he's just cool)
2. Gabriel Byrne (a series called the Riordans that lasted only half a season, but half a season of Gabriel Byrne is worth a lifetime of Ralph Waite)
3. Earl Sinclair (Dinosaurs, but the Baby was the Star)
4. John Astin (Gomez Adams - Adams Family, even cooler than Mafia family)
5. John Forstye (but not as Father Knows Best, as Blake Carrington - Sugar Daddy dad)
"Not the momma, not the momma, not the momma," as he beats on his fathers head, "I'm the baby, gotta love me."