1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

NBA 2012-2013 Thread

Discussion in 'Sports Zone' started by Shunpike, Dec 7, 2012.

1. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,124 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    Hes is a beast and Houston is gonna get Dwight I am really feeling it. Houston with Dwight is upper tier team instantly.
  2. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If you'd like to know how much one player can impact a team, consider this-- when John Wall came back from injury, the Wizards were 5-28... since then they are 13-9...

A .591 winning percentage over the course of the season would have the Wiz holding the 4th seed as of this morning...

Hopefully next year, the Wizards can take the upcoming high draft pick and manage to stay healthy, then make some noise... it's quite disappointing for me as a fan, both my Cowboys and my Wiz had their seasons ruined by injury... but oh well, at least the Orioles gave me some fun last season... it had been a while since they sniffed the playoffs...
  3. NIBGoldenchild

NIBGoldenchild Active Member

964 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    I'm a wizards fan as well, I've recently been wondering how much better their record would be if Wall had been healthy all year. The residual effect has been the improved play of Bradley Beal, who is making a case for ROY if he continues to show this steady improvement.
  4. MC KAos

MC KAos Well-Known Member

7,492 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    I've heard arguments that wall is a better true PG than Irving. I'd love for him to stay healthy for once so we can see if its true or not. Both of them have amazing ceilings, should be interesting to watch in the coming years if both become great, or if one becomes cp3 and the other Darren Williams
  5. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,367 Messages
    1,399 Likes Received
    Why do you think this Juck?
  6. MC KAos

7,492 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    I could see him going to Houston as well, but It's most likely he stays in LA IMO, too much money to leave, not because he truly wants to be there
  7. NIBGoldenchild

964 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    That is not true at all. Irving is a much better PG than Wall. Wall is a way more gifted athlete, but Kyrie is superior in ball handling, passing, basketball IQ, definitely shooting, and running a half court offense.
  8. MC KAos

7,492 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    I agree, I said I heard arguments, not that I agree with them. But they are both still very young and that could change. I just hope they can both become more durable, because that's been the biggest issue so far in their careers
  9. NIBGoldenchild

964 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Sorry if I came off hostile with that last post. Wasn't my intention at all. :) And I agree about the durability. The both of them would make the East more competitive if they played more regular season games, even if they still can't challenge Miami.
  10. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

5,851 Messages
    417 Likes Received
    JET was one of my favorite Mavs. After game 6 of the finals there is no way I could ever hate him. Plus he loves getting the crowd hyped.

[youtube]IMeBpvHi39Y[/youtube]