NBC Responsible for Muslim Attack...

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by lewpac, Jun 2, 2009.

1. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Every political freshman knew that come Monday, it would be all over PMSNBC and NBC, blaming FOX News and conservatives in general for the Tiller killing. His body wasn't even cold yet, and PMSNBC and NBC News had their line-up ready for bear. The George Tiller killing was a perfect fast ball served up for every liberal to blame "conservative extremism" for the killing. the Keith Olberman Cartoon Chanel played right into it, as expected.

In keeping with this tradition, I'm blaming PMSNBC, ABC, NBC, The New York Times, MoveON, The Huffington Post, etc............for the murder of Pvt. William Long and the near-murder of Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula.

Carlos Bledsoe, aka Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammed, gunned these two guys down the same weekend that George Tiller got gunned down. These liberal media outlets have been beating the constant drum about Abu Gahraib, Gitmo, U.S. Military abuse, U.S. "Imperialism" over the world, and just plain how the U.S. and Bush are responsible for every damnable thing in the world. The U.S. is to blame for Muslim extremism, according to NBC.

Therefore, this Bledsoe/Muhammed guy was driven by NBC and the NY Times to slaughter United States Servicemen. He was so enraged by what they're reporting, that he took matters into his own hands to "stop the insanity".

PMSNBC is responsible for the death of Pvt. William Long, and they should all resign and shut the station down.
  2. irvin88

irvin88 Active Member

1,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I agree.
  3. burmafrd

burmafrd Benched

43,820 Messages
    3,377 Likes Received
    EVERY BIT if not more then justifiable to blame the media for this as much as they tried to blame FOx for tiller.
  4. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

8,090 Messages
    333 Likes Received
    Except that NBC has generally called out the politicians and military leaders behind the policies of torture and abuse. The low-level troops who've engaged in carrying out those policies? Not so much. They actually tend to refer to those troops as "scapegoats" to those policies.

But I guess in order to know that - your exposure to NBC would have to extend beyond the scope of a familiar acronym that appears in some of your favorite viral e-mails and on both Rush and O'Reilly.
  5. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

84,316 Messages
    7,233 Likes Received
    NBC tried to justify the action of this killer in comparison no one has justified the killing of Tiller both of these men killed in cold blood no excuses and no one was responsible except these killers themselves to try and lay this at the feet of other is wrong and irresponsible but then I expect nothing less for a 3rd rate news organization who is so far up Obama butt it makes their leg shiver anytime Obama talks. NBC is beyond pathetic they are in the pocket of the president and the owner of GE and owner of NBC is in the process of making billions off a government contract from the Obama administration.
  6. gbrittain

gbrittain Well-Known Member

5,124 Messages
    66 Likes Received
    You know you could gain just a little bit of credibility by saying "you know what those people who blamed O'Reilly were out of line" as opposed to trying to spin how the soldier murder is different from the abortion doctor murder.
  7. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

14,871 Messages
    1,558 Likes Received
    This country is going to hell in a hand basket...:bang2:
  8. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

8,090 Messages
    333 Likes Received
    I sure can't argue with that.
  9. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,732 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    Obama was on TV within hours of the Tiller killing and he dispatched armed protection for the rest of the baby killers, but when a terrorist kills a soldier at a recruiting station he is nowhere to be found. It is clear what Obama values. Terrorism is not a big deal to him. Especially terrorism committed by muslims. It was only a American soldier after all. A person that has slaughtered over 60,000 babies in worthy of a personal address to the nation but an act of terrorism is not. Worst President ever.
  10. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

7,833 Messages
    1,153 Likes Received

Why would terrorism offend someone who has no problem with the death of babies?
  11. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

27,988 Messages
    5,202 Likes Received
    Putting Rush and OReilly in the same sentence tells me that you don't watch or listen to either of them much....which is fine. I notice the same from a lot on the left (Daily Kos, Huffington, etc). Really, someone like Rush fits more with a guy like Hannity...OReilly is much, much more of a centrist.
  12. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    And the two sides responsible will be pointing at each other, saying 'you did it'.
  13. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That's about all I was trying to say.

Just that fact that an enterprise like PMSNBC is on the air in this Country speaks to your "hell in a hand basket" conclusion.
  14. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye.

16,255 Messages
    3,589 Likes Received
    Last night, Patricia Ireland intimated to Bill O'Reilly that he was responsible for the death of Dr. Tiller.

It seems that lewpac is simply taking Ireland's logic, and carrying it out to its natural consequence.
  15. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,647 Messages
    1,383 Likes Received
    Anyone who is not blinded by a foolish agenda could see that.

People like Ireland,(I know of one in this very thread) just hate when their "logic" is turned back on them.
  16. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    PMSNBC has never "called out" any politicians or military leaders who are behind the scenes. They HAVE falsely accused, libeled, lied about, slandered, and in general just "Dan Rather" everything in their path. That's not "calling out". That's an uber-left kook-fringe agenda machine...............

Another quality, in order to "call out" whoever they deem the ghost, goblin, or shadow-master de jour, is that there's usually a little truth to what they're "calling out".

PMSNBC has been on the air and accusing it's enemies (anyone to the right of Hugo Chavez and the Dali-Bama) of everything from murder to homophobia to starving old folks to giving terrorist every reason in the world to hate us. To date, as far as I know, all the investigations called for, and accusations hurled by Keith Olberman et. al.....................I haven't heard of ONE indictment, prosocution or jail sentence. And he goes after at LEAST one person night after night after night. Citing skewred and lying data, declaring anyone on his little Casto list of absolute guilt, and calling for their heads.

Then, thankfull his hour is up and nobody's paying any attention.

He's being ingored. As he should be.

You'd think that after a decade on the air, all the juvinile little hissy-fit the throws, that something, ANYTHING would be substantiated by facts. Guess not.......................
  17. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

8,090 Messages
    333 Likes Received
    C-R-E-D-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y? Cred - i - bil - i - tee... nope, never heard of it. But you make it sound like this is something I will want. So this "credibility" is a good thing then?
  18. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Anger is a Gift

3,395 Messages
    134 Likes Received
    Carlos Bledsoe, aka Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammed, was considered a "person to be watched" by the FBI. The FBI was aware that Muhammad visited Yemen -- and was arrested there for using a fake Somali identification document. He was under investigation by the FBI's Joint Terrorist Task Force since his return from Yemen. Sorry, can't blame MSNBC or Obama for this one.:rolleyes:

Here's the link of Olbermann you're referring to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af-kE-iu3hg
    Some of the quotes and clips here are freakin' scarey and pathetic, on both sides of the argument.

I firmly believe that people make their own choices and should therefore be held responsible for them. I DO NOT believe that TV, Movies or Music MAKE anyone do anything, so I don't buy the **** that you or Olbermann are slinging on this one. Blame the FBI, they dropped the ball.
  19. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    And the FBI wasn't aware of potential threats against abortion doctors?

Listen, I agree with everything you said. I just want it played both ways. I don't think some TV station or some movement is responsible for the Tiller murder. And, I don't think some TV station, Olberman or some liberal agenda is responsible for that Pvt. getting shot either.

I'm trying to get across the stupidity and absurdness regarding both matters. But, this silly schtick is only played one way, and NEVER challenged when put forth. All you get are denials and the right defending itself for weeks after things like the Tiller killing. No on EVER brings it up when it happens the other way, and they NEVER have to defend it, because it's branded as absurd and ridiculous to even mention such a thing.

It's "standard operating procedure" for the left, and they get away with it. So all I'm saying is that surely, what's good for the goose must be equally good for the gander. If the ENTIRE conservative movement is to blame for an abortion doctor getting killed, then the ENTIRE liberal establishment is to blame for a Muslim being allowed to gun down a Private in the U.S. Army.

Seems simple to me....................
  20. daschoo

daschoo Slanje Va

2,460 Messages
    215 Likes Received
    i can't believe how blinded by loyalty to their political beliefs that people on both sides are that they are using two murders in cold blood to try and point score over the other side rather than condemn the actions of two unhinged lunatics.