1. Like videos? Check out DirectDamage.com!

NCAA Football '07-who's playin?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by txlonghorn14, Jul 25, 2006.

1. txlonghorn14

txlonghorn14 New Member

372 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Anyone here get NCAA Football '07? I got it the day it came out, and have been playin it non-stop ever since. I started a Legend Mode, and I am the QB for Ole Miss, in my second season. The first season I led the Rebels from being unranked, all the way to a victory in the Capital One bowl against Wisconsin. Currently in my second season my team is ranked #4 in the nation, behind Ohio State, Michigan, and Texas. Anyone else playin '07 yet?
  2. IronMan

IronMan New Member

5 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Campus Legend mode is way better than last year's Race for the Heisman. Much more enjoyable.
  3. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    another thing missing from my 360 version....but im taking Troy and making them a power house, ranked 10th now in my second season
  4. devman90

devman90 The Master of Disaster

324 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I've been playin like crazy, if your looking for an underdog team that can be really good if used right use Iowa State.
  5. 92DoverTiger112

92DoverTiger112 Member

130 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    Or Arkansas...
  6. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    troy is pretty decent, nice size and speed on D, Offense is a little iffy but good recruiting will get you some good players
  7. RealityWynn

RealityWynn New Member

131 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I am on the 350 version..
    Hit me up..
  8. cowboysfan361

cowboysfan361 New Member

2 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I got ps2 version my name is nativetexan361 online.
  9. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,695 Messages
    660 Likes Received
    You guys want a real challenge? Try taking San Jose State to the top.

Plus, if you're #10 with Troy in season two you should probably make some slider adjustments.

Might just be me, but I like my ranking to be based a bit more on the talent of my team. << If that makes sense.

For another words, if I'm ranked 10th, I'd want the OVR's of my players to be comparable to the OVR's of the players on the teams ranked 11th and 9th.

I beat Florida with Troy last night in season two, was happy about it but then was annoyed cuz there's no way that should happen. My players don't compare to the players from the Gators roster. Gonna make some slider adjustments and try it again.
  10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal Insulin Beware

12,074 Messages
    2,240 Likes Received
    This is a trrue, true story. I've yet to win a SuperBowl on Madden 2006, and I think I left off on season 10 or 11 or something.