1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Need HELP @ RB for the playoffs

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by SMASHMOUTH9473, Dec 2, 2011.

1. SMASHMOUTH9473

SMASHMOUTH9473 Active Member

181 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Im in a PPR league. I have Matt Forte, Frank Gore, Shaun Greene and Ben Tate. I need to pick up a RB for the week 14-16 playoffs. My choices are CJ Spiller, Kendall Hunter or Deanglo Williams. Ive been starting Forte and Gore but need a back up RB incase of injury or the Bears or 49ers sit their starters. Spiller is the starter on a sucky team, Hunter is a back up behing Gore and Williams splits carries between Newton and Stewart.

Also what D would you keep for the remainder of the season: Houston or Detroit.

Thanks.
  2. SMASHMOUTH9473

181 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Bump..... Come on guys help a fellow Zoner out.
  3. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,167 Messages
    2,235 Likes Received
    Seeing that you already have your two starters, then I would handcuff Gore.
    They are for sure going to rest him unless somehow GB loses a game or two. Otherwise, SF should lock up the divsion early and a 1st round bye. Gore needs rest, so Hunter could help.

If you didn't have your starters locked in , then maybe it would be someone else.

Do you really plan to use only one defenae from now on? I would play the matchups in the playoffs more than ever. I guess both of those teams have decent matchups in weeks 14-16.
  4. SMASHMOUTH9473

181 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Hunter does do a decent job when he's been given the opportunity. It seems that Gore is always dinged up. Now I start Brees at QB with Freeman my back up. Would you forget Hunter and lets say pick up Dalton as a backup QB incases Freeman is out for awhile. Or pick up K Bryant to back up Cundiff. Tomorrow is the last day FA's can be picked up.
  5. SMASHMOUTH9473

181 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Bump...still undecided between the RBs listed. Please help