1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Need info on DT Landon Cohen

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Nirvana, Aug 27, 2013.

1. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,643 Messages
    1,103 Likes Received
    I really don't think he is because he was mainly used in 4 man fronts in the nickel. He just hasn't rebounded from the ankle problems like we hoped.
  2. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

4,699 Messages
    679 Likes Received
    I remember that play. I was like, "why is way back there, and why is he returning this kick?" But dude had some wheels.
  3. Common Sense

Common Sense Well-Known Member

1,519 Messages
    514 Likes Received
    Remember, the Saints just traded for a 49ers LB. I doubt they're willing to sacrifice too much of their 2014 draft to stockpile other teams' camp castoffs. If anything, we'd be looking at a player-for-player trade.
  4. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

30,497 Messages
    6,222 Likes Received
    I suspect his issue has been his ankle injury. Still, he'd have use to the Saints, given his experience in the fat pirate's defense. If they're looking at cutting at interior OL, anyway, and we have other DT options we like, a trade makes sense.
  5. BlindFaith

BlindFaith Active Member

954 Messages
    185 Likes Received
    Very telling article for the premise that spending mega millions on the interior of the line will solve all woes. But I'm sure it will most likely go completely ignored.
    Idgit likes this.
  6. XDez88BeastX

XDez88BeastX Active Member

265 Messages
    75 Likes Received
    Lissemore fits on the trading block IMO. I like him but he's not a great scheme fit & we could probably get a low round pick for him
  7. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,393 Messages
    1,261 Likes Received