1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Needing a favor

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by BigWillie, May 30, 2009.

1. BigWillie

BigWillie Well-Known Member

1,966 Messages
    288 Likes Received
    Hopefully you all can help me out. Need some referrals by tonight for a website.

This website is a stock market-esque game. You are shown a graph and asked to guess whether the graph will go up or down in the next 30 seconds. If the unlikely event you guess 30 straight times, you can win $10,000. But if you have the best streak for the day, you can win an iPod or if you have the best streak for a month, you can win a MacBook.

As of right now, I have the best streak for the day. So that puts me in line to win an iPod shuffle. However, if I get enough referrals by tonight, I can win an iPod Touch. So that is why I am asking you all to help me out if at all possible.

The way I get a referral is for you all to sign up under me (it is TOTALLY free!) and play the game. Once you get a streak of 3, hit the 'Cash Out' button. If you cash out with a streak of 3 or more, then you are considered an 'Active Member' and I get the referral.

After that, if you don't like the site or want to try to beat me, by all means, go for it. Right now though, I just need all the referrals I can get. So if anyone has friends that can help me out as well, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,973 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Sure, I'll do it.

3. BigWillie

BigWillie Well-Known Member

1,966 Messages
    288 Likes Received
    Make sure you use the above referral link when you do. And try to wait until tomorrow if you want to win a prize. ;)