1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Neighborhood watch captain kills black teen - doesn't get arrested

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by DOUBLE WING, Mar 8, 2012.

1. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Great example of how stupid the media is. The whole world wants to see the back of this guys head, and they put an "ABC Exclusive" banner exactly where you want to see. Geez these people are dumb.
  2. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,531 Messages
    2,217 Likes Received
    I was thinking the same thing.

I'm actually tempted to write them explaining how I think it's pretty sad that their primary concern is not reporting the news but rather being acknowledged for reporting the news first.

Like the idiots on youtube who write, "first" on each video.
  3. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,264 Messages
    1,291 Likes Received
    you're acting like he would come in as they found him. i'm sure paramedics showed up and treated him.
  4. iceberg

28,264 Messages
    1,291 Likes Received
    so he didn't shoot trayvon then? i mean, no blood... now you have to ignore the witness saying trayvon was on top of zimmerman to make this fly.

that dog won't hunt.
  5. iceberg

28,264 Messages
    1,291 Likes Received
    this is all media driven.

sometimes it's just more obvious than others.
  6. 03EBZ06

03EBZ06 Need2Speed

7,979 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    Stop making **** up, k? No one said TM wasn't shot, just stating there appear to be no blood splatter on his shirt when supposedly it was a close range shooting. :rolleyes:
  7. Noryb

Noryb Active Member

570 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    I know people here can't stand Al Sharpton but this was an interesting interview.

Witness' mom says police told her Trayvon Martin shooting wasn't self-defense.

The mother of a 13-year-old witness in the slaying of Trayvon Martin said Wednesday that police waited five days before seeking to question her son and then told her they didn't believe the shooting was self-defense.

Asked by host Al Sharpton on MSNBC TV's "PoliticsNation" whether the boy, who called 911 at the time of the incident Feb. 26, believed George Zimmerman, 28, shot Martin, 17, in self-defense, Cheryl Brown firmly replied, "Not at all."
    (Msnbc.com is not naming the boy because he is a minor. Sharpton has been active in protests and petitions seeking to have Zimmerman arrested.)
    ABC News reported this week that Sanford, Fla., police sources told it that the boy saw a man fitting Zimmerman's description lying on the grass crying for help seconds before he heard the gunshot that killed Martin. Many news organizations, including msnbc.com, linked to and referred to the ABC News report. Advocates for Zimmerman have argued that the report supported his attorney's claim that he fired in self-defense.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...er-trayvon-martin-shooting-wasnt-self-defense

I like moms! :)
  8. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,414 Messages
    370 Likes Received
  9. numnuts23

numnuts23 Active Member

2,062 Messages
    11 Likes Received
  10. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

5,118 Messages
    321 Likes Received
    funny, i haven't watched all 3 parts, but how did the host not ask ***, when he said "If we weren't sitting here talking about George shooting Travon, then we'd be sitting here talking about Travon shooting George."
  11. iceberg

28,264 Messages
    1,291 Likes Received
    you talk your way, i'll talk mine.

far too many people put things together far too quickly.
  12. Brian_C82

Brian_C82 Member

466 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If you look closely at the video, you can see two separate marks on the back of Zimmerman's head.

[IMG]
  13. iceberg

28,264 Messages
    1,291 Likes Received
    that's the one i was referring to. people look for him to be a bloody mess but the paramedics i'm sure were out there.
  14. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,496 Messages
    390 Likes Received
    at least she went through the due process and a jury of her peers found her not guilty

the fat guy wasn't even been charged even though he caused a death, at least let a court decide if it was self defence
  15. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Kinda what the special investigation is attempting to do, but folks like yourself who obviously know it all and have all of the evidence, have no patience to allow even that.

I'm just sayin....
  16. CanadianCowboysFan

15,496 Messages
    390 Likes Received
    self defence is not something an investigator decides, it is a legal defence, charge the cop wannabe and let him lead evidence in court to determine if he has the defence or not
  17. iceberg

28,264 Messages
    1,291 Likes Received
    if you want equal justice, then EVERYONE ever going by self defense has to go before a jury.

you let history go at odd times.
  18. CanadianCowboysFan

15,496 Messages
    390 Likes Received
    he also is not going to get fairness now, no way he won't be charged as that would be a double slap in the face of the black community

the first fuzz who didn't charge him is the real evil guy in this entire sad saga
  19. iceberg

28,264 Messages
    1,291 Likes Received
    ooo - a slap on the black community...

pathetic. your agenda is showing.

what gets old is when someone uses race as a defense.
  20. CanadianCowboysFan

15,496 Messages
    390 Likes Received
    you are getting too emotional over this for whatever reason, why you care so much is beyond me