1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

New Board Reg Here!

Discussion in 'New Members Zone' started by TheCowboy, Sep 2, 2010.

1. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,437 Messages
    445 Likes Received
    Hey fellas,
    Just like to introduce myself. I am a 14 year old male from Rochester New York. I have had board experience at Cowboys-Forum for over 2 years. I am a very mature person for my age. I am not one of those people who sign up and not post for the rest of their life. I will post often but not too often. I am a very down to earth guy, but I think I am way too fat for my age. LOL! I think 5'11" 240 lbs. I play O-Line and D-Line for my high school (JV. I'm a sophomore)

As for sports I love all the Texas teams. I live in New York but my life goal is to move to Texas. Where in Texas comes second. I love the Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Longhorns and Stars.

Why have I come here? Well basically Cowboys-Forum didn't allow people of my age. They treated me very differently than they do other members of older age.

I am basically obsessed with playing PS3. My gamertag is COWBOYS_88_ so feel free to add me.

You'll be seeing a lot of me here and I hope to meet some great people and become friends with all of you!

Thanks,
    Motorbreath
  2. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,481 Messages
    1,700 Likes Received
    Good luck this season in football. Keep us updated in this thread on how you're doing. Welcome.
  3. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,437 Messages
    445 Likes Received
    Thanks man. Yeah it's looking better this year but we aren't a big team at all. I'm the biggest player on the team and there are people bigger than me. If I had to guess we're not going to win a game. But if you guys want a picture of me to have a face with a poster, then ask. I'm not shy!
  4. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Zone Supporter

28,005 Messages
    1,524 Likes Received
    :welcome: to Cowboyszone! Scary avatar. :eek: :)
  5. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,437 Messages
    445 Likes Received
    haha thanks man. I love this forum so far. A lot of action going on!
  6. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

30,998 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    :welcome:

[youtube]UX2jrWifKak[/youtube]
  7. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,485 Messages
    1,473 Likes Received
    Welcome MB,

I hope you do post more on CBZ. While age can be a drawback on many boards, I think you will find that this board looks at age a bit differently. There are those of us on this board who can remember a certain young poster who has gone on to bigger and better things in his life. At a very young age, he showed us that age does not necessarily mean anything. I look forward to reading your posts.

:)
  8. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,437 Messages
    445 Likes Received
    Thanks for the welcomes! I absolutely love it here!

As for "nyc" Motorbreath actually isn't my favorite song. I just like the name. LOL
  9. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,840 Messages
    597 Likes Received
    I like it ....
  10. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

7,565 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    nice to meet you. i'm kristie. :D
  11. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member