1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

New Guitar Video: Pink Floyd: Comfortably Numb Solo's

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by demdcowboys#1, Jan 26, 2010.

1. demdcowboys#1

demdcowboys#1 Active Member

1,462 Messages
    9 Likes Received
  2. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

30,998 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    That was pretty good. Now, next learn / play some Joe Satriani. :)
  3. demdcowboys#1

demdcowboys#1 Active Member

1,462 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    lol definitely! Thanks man! Im going to look and see what song I wanna learn from him!
  4. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Anger is a Gift

3,368 Messages
    110 Likes Received
  5. Rustinpeace21

Rustinpeace21 Member

408 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    i dunno if you had just learned the song or not...but theres not much "flow" in your playing of them. You played them nicely, but alittle "robotically" which usually occurs for me when i had just learned a song. Certainly not saying your playing was bad...just somethin that jumped out to me
  6. TVMan

TVMan Active Member

793 Messages
    55 Likes Received
  7. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

30,998 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I think Eddie is great and I love a lot of his stuff, but I don't think he is as talented or as versatile as Satriani. Anyhow, there is a reason a lot of great guitarist take lessons from Joe. The man could write enough books on music theory to fill a library.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SdlgEXQ92bE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SdlgEXQ92bE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
  8. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Anger is a Gift

3,368 Messages
    110 Likes Received

:lmao: good one.