1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

New Important War Update

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by CoachParcells, Apr 30, 2004.

1. CoachParcells

CoachParcells Benched

101 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Although it doesn't seem like a major problem now, we are beginning to see the signs of labor shortage in the U.S. military. This could be a major catastrophe if we don't act now. Read this letter and pass it along to your friends!!

Dear American Patriot,

Do you know any post-adolescents with self-esteem issues? Violent tendencies? ***** envy? Enjoys Rush Limbaugh? Gets low grades? Enjoys working on old beat up cars to get them to pass emission exams? Hates reading? Believes that the definition of the word liberal means anything they don't agree with?

These are the very men and women we are looking for. We promise to take good care of them :D and we will never cut their veteran benefits.

Have them log on to www.army.mil and fill out a questionaire. We will be sure to send out a recruiter who has a way with children to smooth out the details.

Thank You For Your Support!!!
    -Uncle Sam
  2. NoDak Cowboy

NoDak Cowboy Benched

309 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Welcome to the board, Rene' Gonzalez.

This is quite possibly the stupidest thing ever posted on a message board. Ever.

I can understand your infantile jabs at a politician. But this is rediculous.

Just what has the American military done to you to piss you off so much? Besides grant you your freedom. And ensure you have the RIGHT to be so ignorant.

You may not agree with what is going on in the world today. And that is fine. That is your RIGHT. But when you swing wildly at the military, it is aimed at the ENTIRE military. Past, present, and future.

I wonder if you have the balls to go and say this to a WWII veteran? I'd bet that 85 year old man would have something to say about the subject. Or how about a Viet Nam vet. You might even get a chance to take out some of these aggressions.

Do you feel any thanks should be given to the men who stormed Normandy? Who lost their lives so you could say this in English, and not in German? Which is kind of ironic, don't you think? You do have the right to say it. To belittle their memory. Call them stupid. Say they're uneducated. Stereotype type them. Because of them, you should be thankful.

And as for today's military, I'd be willing to bet ALOT of them are more educated than yourself. Today's military is a very technical one. The days of the black powder rifle are long gone. Or did you overlook that in your vast studies?

Spare me the "explanation" of your superior education. I know, I know, you are a graduate of one of the finest institutions in the land. Funny how everyone on the internet has a better education than anyone else.

You can also thank America's fighting men and women for the RIGHT to pursue that education.
  3. CoachParcells

CoachParcells Benched

101 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have waived my protection rights through the supreme court. I made Donald Rumsfeld sign a piece of paper agreeing to waiving my military protection rights in return for a six pack and a bucket of chicken. So you can't use that lame argument on me.

I doubt it.

I see. How about America's non-fighting men and women. Should we thank them too? Or should we brand them as lazy commie pinko liberals and blame them for my lack of conformity?
  4. Ben_n_austin111

Ben_n_austin111 Benched

734 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My initial thought here was "no comment".

BUT...

I've heard that we are thinking about implementing the draft, because they want to recruit the "rich kids" or the more educated kids or whatever. I don't think anyone should be forced to fight a war against their will. The military should have taken the chance to sign everyone when they had it - after 911. I want the guy who volunteered to fight, not the guy trembling in the fox whole and won't come out because he's sh1t scared.

I remember after 911 EVERYONE wanted to go fight in a war - any war. Let's just get somebody - anybody...

That would have been the time you beef up the military.

I have friends who went to the military. I find this "letter" or whatever it's supposed to be a bit

I hear you NoDak. You're an intelligent guy. I know this, because you have the capacity to look past what you don't like about someone's view and still find something in commmon or whatever.

Believe me bro., you and peers are appreciated.
  5. Jimz31

Jimz31 The Sarcastic One

14,242 Messages
    30 Likes Received
    They are looking at reinstituting the draft.....who's first? Those in the Medical Field of which I am a part of.

However, I have already served so I am exempt. Or am I? They can always change the requirements.
  6. NoDak Cowboy

NoDak Cowboy Benched

309 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Humor is not your strong point. And if you were to waive those rights of protection, what do you think your lifespan would be in, say, downtown Baghdad? I would love to see that....

Such a response let's your vast education shine through.

Are you trying to imply that I think everyone NOT in the military is somehow inferior? Nice try. The military life is not for everyone. I'll be the first to admit that. Some of the greatest people in the history of our country never served in the military. That doesn't make them any less "patriotic". But for you to state that people IN the military are something of a lesser class of people, is truly sad. And shows the rest of us what an uninformed person you really are. Which leads us back to the question of your education.....
  7. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    So the rumor is that they are thinkong about the draft to replenish the ranks after Clinton downsized the military in the 90's?

As usual it's Bush's fault :rolleyes:
  8. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    SO now you're bashing the military men and women who defend your ability to write this crap. You are a piece of work. Guys are dying and you go off on something like thie this? Guys like NodakCowboy volunteer to keep your sorry rear end safe knowing they could be called on to go and fight at anytime and this is the respect you give them. You should be ashamed of your self. If you don't agree with the draft fine, say so, but to make these kinds of remarks shows your lack of understanding as to what the military is all about. It makes me sick to my stomach to read this drivel and it certainly calls into question the author's patriotism at the least and for sure their intelligence.
  9. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Oh and one more thing. I am sure Bill Parcells would be tickled to know you use his name as your alias. He would probably kick your tail if he could get ahold of you. By the way, did you know he is a big Bush supporter?
  10. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    In the words of Ashton Kutcher.....BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D lol
  11. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    not sure I follow.
  12. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,243 Messages
    4,572 Likes Received

I think he is saying that you got him with that one.
  13. CoachParcells

CoachParcells Benched

101 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Guys like NodakCowboy volunteer to collect a paycheck and feed their own ego. It has nothing to do with me.

Yeah, I'm sure Bill Parcells would risk public embarrassment by going after someone on the internet. That makes a lot of sense...
  14. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Oh, Thanks. I know who Kusher is, just not real familiar with him.
  15. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    It has everything to do with you. And me and everyone else in this country. You don't have to agree with a war but regardless you do owe them respect. And your response to the Bill Parcells thing shows you have no idea what I'm talking about. DO you really think that BP would state such moronic things as you have? I know from where he speaks and now we all know from where you speak. You may have to drop your drawers from now on so the sound is not muffled.
  16. CoachParcells

CoachParcells Benched

101 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Respect them for what? For fighting a war I didn't ask them to fight? Or should I respect the soldiers who tortured Iraqi POWs? No, I don't owe them anything.

Oh, I completely understood what you were getting at. But, personally I'd like to think that Bill Parcells has better things to worry about than protecting his name on the internet.