1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

New member: Redskins style

Discussion in 'New Members Zone' started by SirLK26, Aug 2, 2013.

1. SirLK26

SirLK26 Member

30 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Howdy, everybody. First off, I am a Redskins fan...I know, I know...contain yourselves. LOL. Anyway, even though, I'm Redskins fan, I wanted to join a Cowboys board to get some good insider info and maybe do a little trash-talking every now and again(but not too much). I went to a different Cowboys forum(not sure which one)...Wow. The rules I had to agree to just to view any threads were crazy. The Zone seems to be pretty good, though. Can't wait for this next season to start to defend our NFCE title! BTW, any other Washington fans on the Zone?
  2. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

11,862 Messages
    1,675 Likes Received
    Unlike many other team sites, fans of other teams are welcome here as long as they abide by the rules. Keep in mind that this is a Cowboys fan site so you will encounter a LOT of diehard Cowboys fans and opinions. Just remember you are a guest here and are choosing to be here!

With that said, welcome to CowboysZone!!

/reality
  3. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,551 Messages
    581 Likes Received
    I hate the Redskins.
  4. SirLK26

SirLK26 Member

30 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Thanks for the welcome. And, yes, I choose to be here, so I know I'll encounter some comments such as "I hate the Redskins".

Don't worry, TheCowboy, even through your major deficiencies, I still love and appreciate you!
  5. primemaker

primemaker New Member

22 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    As any " TRUE " Cowboy fan does........I also hate the redskins! Rg3 be aware of D-WARE!
  6. ClarenceDarrow

ClarenceDarrow Member

44 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    I lived in DC for 8 years, but unfortunately it was during a time when the rivalry had cooled down somewhat. Still got to see the Cowboys come to town once, back in 2008, when Marty B caught the GWT. Wish I was back there now that the Redskins are a bit more than a laughingstock.

I'll always think of the Cowboys/Redskins as the best rivalry in the NFL, but I almost find myself hating the Giants more nowadays.
  7. Jwoo52

Jwoo52 Member

40 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I welcome any Skins fans and enjoy the debates.. It's always good to talk to other NFC East fans to have an idea what they know and think. Look forward to talking to you on the forum!
  8. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

3,037 Messages
    1,082 Likes Received
    Stinking Deadskins have 1 good year and now they're coming out of the woodwork. They'll disappear soon enough.
  9. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,849 Messages
    7,575 Likes Received
    Go away. Try not to break your leg on the way out.
    If you stick around, you should know that your team is bad and you should feel bad.
  10. justbob

justbob The Peacemaker Staff Member

6,947 Messages
    354 Likes Received
    You are welcome --but not allowed to wear boots or socks when it starts getting a little deep in here.
  11. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,849 Messages
    7,575 Likes Received
    Oops. I meant to come back to this thread with a j/k post, in case he took it personally. Now we went and broke him after one day.
    TheCowboy likes this.
  12. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,551 Messages
    581 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    Idgit likes this.