1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

New Mock 10% less bias

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by DaBoys4Life, Mar 28, 2008.

1. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

21,139 Messages
    1,112 Likes Received

What's funny is he's the only one that does. Anyone that has ever read one of his posts knows why no one likes him.

He's the single person on my ignore list, and I've disagreed and argued with plenty of people on this forum.

As for the draft, despite the fact that I will never see CJ as a first round prospect, it's pretty solid. One thing I will say is that with Deon on the roster, there's no point in taking a FB at all if we aren't taking Owen or Hillis, in my mind.

I think Deon is as versitile as any other FB in this draft. But if he's there for the 7th round pick, and we get the other guys on the list, I probably wouldn't care at that point who we took.
  2. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You catch the TAIL END of a conversation and it looks like I am attacking him cause he disagrees with me, but if you had been paying attention you'd realize we had been going back and forth and he's just as much to blame, I'm not gonna sit back and NOT poke fun of people who poke fun of me, maybe you sit be quiet and allow people to poke fun of you without saying a word, I give it right back, and if they can't handle being told they're wrong, then they shouldn't offer their OPINION!
    It might look like I'm making fun of him, whihc I am, but you fail to realize he's done the same and I am just giving it to him like he tried to give it to me, so open your eyes and get the full srtory before you go making assumptions, THIS is the reason why I have problems with you guys, you BUD INTO a conversation at midpoint and just go on ASSUMING I am attacking him for no good reason!
  3. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yea i know what your saying about the FB position however this guy could be a WR or H-back and it is also the 7th round so its not 2 much of a loss.
  4. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  5. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Did he average over 19 yards per catch for a F.B.?
    That's insane, I think I would definately take a flyer on the kid and try to find a spot for him somewhere, versatile players are always good to have to save a roster spot somewhere else!
  6. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,903 Messages
    2,711 Likes Received
    The fact of the matter is you haven't proven anyone wrong. You've expressed your opinions just like they have expressed theirs. Your opinions aren't facts any more than any of ours are. Yeah, I know you're in love with your own opinions, but they're still just opinions. Do forgive us if we don't fall all over ourselves in sexual ecstasy at your ideas.

You're not getting attacked, you're inviting attacks because you're so rude. Even when we try and joke with you it gets taken seriously.

We're unreal? That's funny. We've spent 4 years getting along with each other even though we disagree vehemently on stuff. You come along, and it's different? No sir. If you want to fit in around here respect other people's opinions. You don't, and you're very pointed about it. Don't whine when it comes back at you. We're quite good at it here.

If you don't like this place you can always leave. The door is always open. It's on you to fit in. You've made no effort at all. That won't fly here.
  7. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :bow:
  8. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

21,139 Messages
    1,112 Likes Received
    That right there is the problem, you think you're proving someone wrong by typing in caps and putting exclamation points at the end of your sentences. The person that say it in the most annoying and loudest way possible is not always right.
  9. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Roy Williams once ran stride for stride with Jimmy Smith too, 40 or so yds downfield, and made an amazing int on the play

Jackson didnt do much vs Arizona this yr, but he did have a pretty big game against them last yr...and as fyi Jackson didnt really have that great of a yr this yr...averaging less than 12 yds a catch and scoring only 6 tds, so it isnt like Cason did something nobody else could do

I still dont think he's going to be a 1st rd pick

David
  10. Hostile

118,903 Messages
    2,711 Likes Received
    Jackson may not have a had a great year, but Cason did, culminated by the Jim Thorpe award as the best DB in the country despite being on a poor team.

1st round or not, I still think he's the best CB in the draft and think time will bear that out.
  11. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    We shall see I guess...I've said all offseason I think alot of people may be surprised where he ends up being drafted

he played well for your team, but it isnt like he's been covering elite talents at WR in that conference either. In the last 5 drafts know how many Pac 10 WR's were 1st rd picks? ONE...and that was Mike Williams in 2005

David
  12. Hostile

118,903 Messages
    2,711 Likes Received
    They weren't exactly slouches at WR either though and it is a passing happy Conference where QBs generally put up great numbers. Not while throwing at him. QB ratings for passes thrown at him in 2007 was around 23.7. You'd get better results running into a biker bar and yelling Harleys suck.
  13. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,782 Messages
    128 Likes Received
    I dont like Flynn....he sucks. LSU is loaded with talent, especially defensively.....and that is why they won the title....

any other QBs you would consider? how about Paul Smith?
  14. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    like I said Hos...we shall see

David
  15. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Paul Smith is small an has a rag arm...I'm not sure he'd be a good fit for our system, even as a backup...I see alot of people talking this kid up, but he played in a gimmicky offense against bad competition and clearly doesnt have alot of physical talent...probably a better fit for a short pass/wc type offense

David