1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

New Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by CPonder14, Dec 16, 2007.

1. CPonder14

CPonder14 New Member

507 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,716 Messages
    432 Likes Received
  3. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
  4. junk

junk I've got moxie

9,288 Messages
    228 Likes Received
    McKelvin's stock has soared this year, but I'm not sure he's a first rounder.
  5. dallasfan

dallasfan New Member

978 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'll take Cason at 31, and this is a perfect first round.
  6. dasander

dasander Member

134 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    I like this mock draft. If the Cowboys think the Leodis is a physical marvel like Demarcus Ware coming out of Troy, then they should take, but I do agree that Cason would be a better pick. It all depends on what Ireland and the scouting department likes. I really like Scott Wright's Mock Drafts. I think I would modify his mock draft, so...

1a) Felix Jones: replaces JJ and provides the team with a speed back to complement barber

1b) Leodis Mckelvin/ Antoine Cason: A young CB is definately needed within the Cowboy's first 3 picks. Since we're mostly playing with a lead, CB depth is important. I kinda prefer Cason at this point.

2) Harry Douglas WR Lousville: 5-11 170lbs and runs 4.35 forty. I've had my eye on this kid on Scott Wright's draft sight and I think he could be a good replacement for Terry Glenn. smaller receiver that can stretch the defense and open up our offense. I don't know if anyone's seens him play, but physically he seems like a good addition to our offense.