1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

New Mock

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by VICTOR710, Apr 5, 2012.

1. VICTOR710

VICTOR710 Member

105 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    1. Mark Barron S Alabama
    2. Josh Chapman NT Alabama
    3. Michael Brewster C OSU
    4. Lamichael James RB/KR/PR Oregon
    4. Ladarius Green TE L-L
    5. Emmanuel Acho OLB Texas
    6. Ron Brooks CB LSU
    7. Tank Carder LB TCU

:)

2. Macnalty

Macnalty Well-Known Member

1,868 Messages
    377 Likes Received
    I hope we miss picking the TE Green, just not keen on him, like all your other choices and think they are in right round. There is a guy from USC TE that fits our style of play not sure of his name right now: found it Jordan Cameron

3. DBOY3141

DBOY3141 Well-Known Member

5,125 Messages
    1,852 Likes Received
    I think you mean Rhett Ellison. Jordan Cameron I thought was drafted last year.

4. Macnalty

Macnalty Well-Known Member

1,868 Messages
    377 Likes Received
    You are right sorry for the disinformation on the name, Ellison is who I meant to mention. is a big, versatile tight end from the University of Southern California. He went to the combine in February as a fullback and measured in at 6,4.5'' and 251 pounds. Ellison is a movement tight end and played a very versatile role for the Trojans. He certainly looks the part of the new breed of tight end.

Ellison received All-Pac 12 honors as a special teams player and played tight end and fullback for USC as a senior.

5. DBOY3141

DBOY3141 Well-Known Member

5,125 Messages
    1,852 Likes Received
    Ellison or Hannah from OK would be two good TE types that could help this offense.