1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

next little herc

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by rkell87, Oct 31, 2009.

1. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,361 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    [youtube]Gi40NU6Stu0[/youtube]
  2. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    he must be doing my workout
  3. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    he's got bigger muscles than you:laugh2:
  4. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    whatev, I would kick that little kid's *** up and down the street
  5. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    well I feel for the kid should not start with wieghts before 15 - 16 years old
  6. Dawgs0916

Dawgs0916 Will the Thrill

2,194 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    wow that is really ridiculous
  7. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That can't be good for a kid that age.
  8. Cover 2

Cover 2 Pessimists Unite!!!

3,131 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    He's going to end up being extremely short.
  9. rkell87

7,361 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    eh I'm cool with it cause its not really that different from going to work on a farm, or pre world war one kids were getting put to work young. they may not be that defined but some kids were every bit as strong. truthfully i wish someone would have worked me out when i was young. i was an active kid but did nothing to help make me stronger as i was always running. i also grew up in the age of Nintendo now at 22 i have early onset arthritis(sp?) in both thumbs...i think i would trade an inch or two and maybe some tendinitis in my elbow to have a killer body like this kid will surely have and something to do at that age that maybe would have me not have arthritis.

plus i am pretty sure the parent is a gymnast and i would think this kid will most likely have a good opportunity to make the Italian Olympic team
  10. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    yea right nobody made you Nintendo

thats your own fault

instead of getting out side an playing real sports

and you can never tell about arthritis - that may be genetic

and he may get arthritis from lifting weights

there are so many factors

it not good for the kid I am telling you

I played Basketball and baseball when I was his age all the way thru college
  11. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    World's littlest d-bag. Pray for him.

[IMG]
  12. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    what ever happened to that kid a couple years ago that was all muscle ??????? I bet he is a fat kid now
  13. kmp77

kmp77 Active Member

5,945 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I already either want to punch the kid or his parents. :D
  14. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Get ready to do a lot more punching. American rap culture + impressionable Russian youth = dbag explosion.

http://englishrussia.com/?p=5525
  15. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,585 Messages
    2,242 Likes Received
    I'm not sure. I think it became pretty accepted that his dad was juicing him. Not that there was a test but his dad was totally against it. Then I think his dad got into some legal trouble and the whole stardom push for him kind of died down.

Think his name was like Robbie Sandrack or something.

Edit:

Richard Sandrak.

Just did a little search. I watched a show about him a while back and if I remember right he gained a little weight and didn't look so "Herc" after his dad exited the picture. Still a little beast but nothing like he was when he 1st stepped onto the scene.
  16. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,310 Messages
    219 Likes Received
    That guy should be exterminated.

While working to learn gymnastics at a young age is a good thing physically and mentally, bodybuilding at such a young age is not good for the development of the physical body. Weight lifting is should be avoided until at absolute minimum the latter half of puberty. (ie high school) You should not be attempting to build extreme muscle mass while the muscle itself is still in the full development stage.
  17. rkell87

7,361 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    i did play sports...all day everyday. even when my friends didnt want to i would shoot ball or swim, but after dark till bed i played games. what i said was i wish someone had me work out to some exstint nstead of playing videogames. it is genetic, but games has made it come early for me.

everybody says it is not good, but i think it is better than the other extreme of childhood obesity which is become more of a problem everyday with the gov. taking both recess and gym out of schools.

i say health risks of working out too young< heath risks of letting your kid do nothing and be obese.

may not be the popular opinion but thats what i think.

oh and i saw a follow up on richard he is about 14-15ish and still works out and loves it but isnt as shredded as he was but is way ahead of other kids his age.
  18. daschoo

daschoo Slanje Va

2,384 Messages
    159 Likes Received
    you sound like chris jericho ;)