1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: NFL.com: DeAngelo calls out refs and coaches

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by SaltwaterServr, Sep 27, 2011.

1. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. links18

links18 Well-Known Member

9,482 Messages
    1,259 Likes Received
    What a scrum bag. Let's bring back TO so he can spit in his face again.
  3. twentytwo

twentytwo Member

564 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Maybe if Hall didn't give up so many receiving yards and could actually make a tackle, his team wouldn't have been in that situation.
  4. loublue22

loublue22 Well-Known Member

2,393 Messages
    345 Likes Received
    The facemask call was actually kind favorable to the Skins as well since it stopped the clock before the 2 minute warning (which is a rule that should be looked at). Yeah, we got 15 more yards, but if it wasn't for the facemask we would have had to get another 10 or so yards on our own, which I think we could have gotten, and it's likely the Skins would have gotten the ball back with much less time left or at least with zero timeouts, if they even got the ball back at all.
  5. baj1dallas

baj1dallas New Member

6,556 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    aww SOMEBODY needs a hug

:starspin
  6. M'Kevon

M'Kevon A Love Supreme

3,275 Messages
    148 Likes Received
  7. Pabst

Pabst Active Member

963 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    lulz at the home page.

And yea, sorry Hall, but it was a facemask. The entire nation saw it. Keep whining like your fellow Virginia Tech alum, Vick. It makes you come off really tough.
  8. cowboyuptx

cowboyuptx Member

387 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    Looking at the replay just now, it was in fact a very slight face-mask, very hard to see in real time, he let go almost immediately...

However that does nothing to explain how Hall had such poor coverage on Dallas' only legit threat at WR with the game on the line...

Nor does it explain why Haslett thought it was a good idea for an all out Blitz on 3rd and 21... Anything but the "prevent", right?

When it's football season, football players usually play football, and football players make plays, when its football season....:)
  9. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

5,960 Messages
    464 Likes Received
  10. JPostSam

JPostSam Well-Known Member

1,010 Messages
    222 Likes Received
    translation: "wah, wah, wah!!!!"
  11. AdamJT13

AdamJT13 Salary Cap Analyst

15,016 Messages
    493 Likes Received
    On the video, you can clearly see him grab the facemask and twist Dez's helmet to the right. That's a penalty, even if he lets go after that.
  12. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

2,382 Messages
    619 Likes Received
    I'm really surprised they called the facemask after so many other non-calls. This was one of the worst officiated games I have seen.
  13. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,953 Messages
    1,848 Likes Received
    Clearly a facemask - get over it crybaby.
  14. magic-sword

magic-sword New Member

215 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This is M. Vick's team mate in college - whiner boys sticking together!
  15. Brother Terminus

Brother Terminus New Member

3 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So I sent this e-mail to D Hall's supposed homepage:

"To: info@ameriburn.org
    Subject: Needs help for a burn victim

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I believe I was sent a link to your website by accident. However, after seeing your motto, "Dedicated to improving the lives of everyone affected by burn injury...", I feel that there might be somebody out there in desparate need of your help! You see, last night, a young man named DeAngelo Hall was exposed to the intense heat known as Dez Bryant. The resulting burns (covering roughly 100% of his body), were further exacerbated by a severe case of trash-talkitis that blew up directly into the young man's face. I fear there might be some long-term mental damage such as nightmares about said event or even prolonged fears of being exposed again in the near future. Please contact this individual and let him know there are people who care about him. I am sure it will make a world of difference."

Too far?
  16. alancdc

alancdc Active Member

3,295 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    He is darn lucky Romo didn't have time to actually look downfield more. He had NO SHOT of stopping Dez!
  17. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I got a kick out of a few posts on ES saying they're a good/great (one poster said they might be elite) team because we couldn't put it in the end zone and they held Demarcus in check all night (even while they admitted he got held).

You give me a fully healthy Romo, Dez, Miles, Felix, Scandrick, and we blow them out of the water tonight.

Just a fully healthy Dez would have changed the game. Add in Miles and they would have had no answer for our offense. None.
  18. vicjagger

vicjagger Well-Known Member

2,103 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    Your e-mail was very humorous here but I doubt it will be well received there.
  19. Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635 Well-Known Member

780 Messages
    321 Likes Received

:lmao2:
  20. Joe Rod

Joe Rod When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

8,499 Messages
    587 Likes Received
    I thought he was going to complain that he didn't get to blitz.