1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

NFL DRAFT 2005 RECORDED: DALLAS COWBOYS ALREADY CHOOSED THEIR PLAYERS--story here

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Compacity, Mar 24, 2005.

1. RESIN8

RESIN8 New Member

950 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    [​IMG]Corky Thatcher says that this thread ROcks"air guitar"!!!

2. Q_the_man

Q_the_man Well-Known Member

2,474 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    I'll take the bet, but remember u said AB will NOT EVER make the Pro Bowl, so how will we pay off each year. Bet is paid in full when AB retires or makes a pro bowl.......coo coo

3. Q_the_man

Q_the_man Well-Known Member

2,474 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    How did we get 3 3rds?????

4. 5mics

5mics Next Year's Champions

1,827 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That's easy to say cuz the Browns don't have a QB worth sh*t right now. If Alex Smith "falls" to the Browns and they take him, I'll take you up on that after Smith's 1st year in the league..... :cool:

5. 5mics

5mics Next Year's Champions

1,827 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I concur. He may have done it to get a rise of you guys anyway so ya'll are making his day. In any case, it is his opinion for whatever its worth..... :cool:

6. Qwickdraw

Qwickdraw Benched

5,451 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    NFL DRAFT 2005 RECORDED: DALLAS COWBOYS ALREADY CHOOSED THEIR PLAYERS--story here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL.
    Sorry, I couldn't resist.

7. jem88

jem88 Active Member

2,698 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He also suggested that we could trade Glover and our 20th to Indy for Freeney AND their 1st round pick!!