1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Nfl draft

Discussion in 'Draft Day Zone' started by Supercowboy1986, May 6, 2014.

1. Supercowboy1986

Supercowboy1986 Well-Known Member

1,034 Messages
    163 Likes Received
    Forgive me if this is in the wrong section.

I want to watch the draft but I no longer have cable :(. Do any zoners know if it will be streaming on first row sports or any other outlet? I really don't want to go to a restaurant to watch the draft.
  2. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,727 Messages
    1,954 Likes Received
    BSPN is always streaming on first row - so yes. There are plenty of other online outlets to get BSPN as well. NFLN is usually streaming as well.
  3. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,531 Messages
    2,217 Likes Received
    I cut the cable cord a long while ago and haven't decided if I'll try to watch online or just follow twitter and the scroll bar.

Only reason to watch is to get a good conglomerate of highlight reels after the announcement.
  4. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,531 Messages
    2,217 Likes Received
    OT slightly but a friend of mine uses XBMC on his laptop and HDMI cable to his TV.

Has just about everything you would want to watch streamed live and maybe on demand.

Not sure how it hasn't been nipped for copyright. He says you can watch anything on it and he brought his laptop over a couple weekends ago and we watched the Jon Jones fight in damn good quality.

Might be worth checking out. He said some NFL games are on there too. Like all stream sites, availability is likely based on whether or not the regular uploaders are a fan of a certain team.

Worked great for us and sounds awesome. I haven't downloaded myself (free download, I think) because I'm just not that into TV. Maybe worth a go for draft night.
  5. OhSnap

OhSnap Well-Known Member

1,591 Messages
    721 Likes Received
    You might try VIP box.