1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

NFL Games Betting Challenge

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by TennMike, Sep 4, 2012.

1. TennMike

TennMike New Member

22 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I saw this on another forum and wanted to post on here cuz this sounds like it'll be up most of yalls alley and we'll have a good chance of getting Cowboy Nation back on top...

It's a "betting challenge" for fans of NFL teams where you start out with $10K of fake money and you bet how you want on the NFL games throughout the season. Whoever has the most money at end of Week 17 wins. Right now, it mainly consists of Giants fans :bang2: . It's free and looks like it'll be a lot of fun.

The website is called www.freemockbets.com if you want to look around. The "league" I joined is called 2012 NFL Regular Season.

Cheers
  2. TennMike

TennMike New Member

22 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Anyone up for a CZ private league on here? Kind of like an NFL pick'em but you use fake money instead of confidence points. I don't mind setting one up, but I got a feeling there isn't much interest which is a little disappointing. I think this sounds like lots of fun.
  3. baj1dallas

baj1dallas New Member

6,556 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It sounds interesting but I seem to have a hard time remembering to do these types of games on a weekly basis.
  4. TennMike

TennMike New Member

22 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No kidding... especially when you have 3 FF leagues going on.

One thing that's different about this one is you dont have to do it every week like a pick'em league. You only bet the ones you like. In the SEC league I'm in, I bet 3 games last weekend and I dont think I'm going to do any this weekend. (but I might, LOL). Its nice to bet money without really betting money.
  5. TennMike

TennMike New Member

22 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Cowboys -8 v TB. This is a lock right? 8 pts??? I'm thinking of throwing a couple (fake) thousand on this one.