1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

NFL players don’t vote Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo among league’s top 100 players

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by dooomsday, Jun 21, 2013.

1. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

2,833 Messages
    963 Likes Received
    I never attacked you, but you called me Ms and Miss. I do take offense to that and you wouldn't get away with that in person. I gurantee that.
  2. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,835 Messages
    1,089 Likes Received
    Well ladies and gentlemen, it's been fun. Amber, Nav22, dst, keep it real my friends. I gosta hit the sack.
  3. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,835 Messages
    1,089 Likes Received
    Well, your name says Amber, I know a few Ambers and none of them are men. But I apologize for calling you Ms or Miss, and I won't comment on the last thing you said, because, well, I know the rules. haha, later dude.
  4. AmberBeer

2,833 Messages
    963 Likes Received
    Maybe if you looked at my avatar you'd understand. Maybe you don't live in Texas, but Shiner is a town about 90 miles west of San Antonio that brews beer, thus AmberBeer.
  5. TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 Well-Known Member

5,560 Messages
    1,187 Likes Received
    I'd say Amber it's a not in Texas thing. The first thing I thought of after seeing your screen name was Shiner.

Then I thought of Shiner Bock. Which isn't really Amber at all.
  6. PJTHEDOORS

PJTHEDOORS Well-Known Member

1,840 Messages
    287 Likes Received
    OK. I can say same about Luck, Griffin III, Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, Stafford, Matt Ryan, Kaepernick too. All aren't a top player in the league, because until they win something of significance. A Superbowl.
  7. Lodeus

Lodeus Well-Known Member

2,974 Messages
    217 Likes Received
    I am sure it weight on Romo all season that he is not on some flawed voted by the players list.
  8. AmberBeer

2,833 Messages
    963 Likes Received
    You apparently don't know much about beer.
  9. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

10,397 Messages
    705 Likes Received
    Some of his numbers were down from 2011 which were career bests but he didn't have close to a bad year. He's being judged by his meltdown in Washington last Dec it's that game that kept him off the list.