1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

NFL Red Zone Channel... is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by AZ_Cowboys_Fan, Jul 19, 2012.

1. AZ_Cowboys_Fan

AZ_Cowboys_Fan Member

516 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I attempted to get DirecTV and the NFL Sunday Ticket but got denied due to issues with my apartment complex. Right now I'm considering getting the Red Zone channel from my cable provider for $40. Who here has it and is it worth it? $40 for the entire season sounds like a pretty good deal to me.
  2. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

6,633 Messages
    2,182 Likes Received
    Yes if you play fantasy football.
  3. erod

erod Well-Known Member

5,181 Messages
    2,385 Likes Received
    It is absolutely worth it. Imagine having someone on the remote for you, WITH NO COMMERCIALS, changing from game to game for you at key moments and keeping you up to date with big plays happening around the league.

Andrew Siciliano does a great job, too. They'll go split screen when they need to, and generally just do a fantastic job.

When the Cowboys aren't playing, I'm on that channel.

I just wish I could buy that channel on DirecTV at home without having to buy all the games. I watch red zone way more than individual games or the 8-game channel.
  4. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,096 Messages
    490 Likes Received
    I get NFL gamepass every season on NFL.com and rezone is included. At first i thought it was really stupid idea but now it's the only thing i watch when the cowboys are not playing
  5. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

3,489 Messages
    498 Likes Received
    I love redzone anytime the boys arent playing or on tv i watch redzone. It totally changes they way you watch football. Its really worth it!!!
  6. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

5,856 Messages
    743 Likes Received
    Without a doubt, the Redzone is worth it. I watch the Redzone and tape the Cowboy games or catch the Cowboy game the following day on the internet.
  7. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

51,652 Messages
    5,563 Likes Received
  8. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,361 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    yes it is, when the cowboys aren't on(including commercials) I'm on redzone, it always has the most interesting/relevant game(s) on and if something awesome happens in a game you see it seconds later and no commercials! on the rare times that all games are on break they show you the best plays from earlier or recap the the closing minutes of the closest game
  9. dcdallaschick

dcdallaschick Member

311 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    We love it, too. In addition to what everybody else said, I like the feature they show at the end of the afternoon where they edit together all the touchdowns from that day.
  10. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

7,618 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    it's awesome!!! :D