1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

nfl rewind for $39.99 help...

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by GIFTS, Jul 31, 2011.

1. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ok has anyone ever ordered this? if so quick question. i do not live in texas so i get hardly any games. and no direct tv cant afford it. so with this nfl sunday rewing thing do you get all the games and can you watch it on the computer live or how does this work i could not find any good answers so any help from someone who has used this would be great thanks!
  2. kmd24

kmd24 Active Member

3,436 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think Hostile has ordered it before. You might try sending him a PM.
  3. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,233 Messages
    373 Likes Received
    I may be mistaken, but isn't this just like the nfl replay show they have on NFL Network every Tuesday or Wednesday that "replays" a few games from the week? Certainly isn't live, and only a select number of games, but perhaps it's different online. Not sure.

Edit: Never mind, I see what it is. It's not live, but you can go back and watch the full games after the weekend.
  4. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,543 Messages
    103 Likes Received
    Pretty sure its access to ALL games and the FULL game. I think maybe even commercial free. I was checking into it today so its not like I'm just making it up. Though I will say my recall can be questionable :)
  5. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    ok thanks for the help so far. if i get any info i will post it for you guys.
  6. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i just talked to hostile the guy was awesome on helping me out. He said that you can watch all games after they happen. So if your in my position and do not have direct tv or live in texas then for $40 get this so you can watch all games after they happen. and you get to watch them all year long, until next season i would ASSUME. Its in HD and there is no commercials. hope this helps others like it helped me. and you can add the postseason for $14.99 more. so about $55 flat the full season and postseason. Thanks you NFL REWIND this made my football year so much better. Now i can watch FILM all day on sundays!
  7. tupperware

tupperware A Plastic Container

7,269 Messages
    93 Likes Received
    Yeah I had answered this in the other thread for you, too.
  8. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,785 Messages
    2,517 Likes Received
    IMO it is worth every penny.
  9. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well thank you for that sorry i did not see it. I am really starting to love this forum other the others. people here are helpful and not rude on every post you make. thanks a lot to you guys for all the help.
  10. tupperware

7,269 Messages
    93 Likes Received
    There are rude people wherever you go, but in general if you don't act rude people won't be rude in return.

So don't be fooled when you see a few people on here going at it, they're usually rivals who enjoy taking the thread on a ride as they go at it.
  11. newnationcb

newnationcb Well-Known Member

2,573 Messages
    249 Likes Received
    I think more people should invest in this so they can watch the games for themselves and have educated opinions-not just on our team and players but on the whole league.
  12. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

7,183 Messages
    527 Likes Received
    I may subscribe to this. We have 6 or 7 games that should be televised nationwide but not sure I will be able to watch the other games online or at a sportsbar.
  13. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,399 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    Never heard of it. But it sounds pretty decent.

Is it the same thing DirecTv offers on the next day ? Full game in 30 minutes ?
  14. SC Cowboyfan

SC Cowboyfan Member

740 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I've had it in the past and it is pretty good for the games you miss or to watch any other team...The only thing is it will not work when there is a live game in progress, so you cant watch an older game on sunday when live games are going on...I believe if you wait till about week7, the price drops to $19.99...The quality is in HD and it's comercial free.
  15. SC Cowboyfan

SC Cowboyfan Member

740 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No this is replay of the entire game in HD without the commercials......
  16. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,004 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Since I dropped DirecTV, I might just subscribe to this.

The tested NFL Sunday Ticket via Internet streaming in Manhattan a year or so ago since most people in high rise apartments can't have a dish. I thought they were talking about making it for everyone. They need to get a move on this. I would be all over it. (providing they don't charge an idiot amount for it)

Actually you can get Streaming NFL Sunday Ticket now for a flat fee of $350. (though it says check back next season to order online whatever that means)
  17. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,004 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Just called DirecTV about the streaming Sunday Ticket for non-DirecTV customers. It is coming, it just isn't available until closer to the start of the season.

This is the link for it: NFL Sunday Ticket To Go Special. Once they start taking orders for it, you should be able to purchase it online at that link.

Enjoy!
  18. jcblanco22

jcblanco22 Active Member

1,334 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Question, where does one go to order the NFL Rewind package for the $39.99? This is the first time I hear of it in this format, I'm familiar with the NFL Rewind as part of regular NFL Network programming, but I had not heard of this pay service until now. I'm seriously considering dropping Sunday Ticket as well and this may indeed clinch it for me. I appreciate any information anyone can point me in the direction of.
  19. chip_gilkey

chip_gilkey Active Member

2,559 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    How long after the game do you have to wait to watch it?
  20. tupperware

7,269 Messages
    93 Likes Received
    Like a half a day or so I think.