1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

NFP:CB Shareece Wright visited Texans, Chiefs, Panthers, Cowboys

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Apr 20, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/CB-Shareece-Wright-visited-Texans-Chiefs-Panthers-Cowboys.html
    CB Shareece Wright visited Texans, Chiefs, Panthers, Cowboys
    USC cornerback in demand Aaron Wilson
    April 20, 2011 Print This .2 Comments .
    USC cornerback Shareece Wright has visited the Houston Texans, Kansas City Chiefs, Carolina Panthers and the Dallas Cowboys, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.

Projected by many scouts and personnel executives to go somewhere between the 35th and 60th overall selections, Wright conducted roughly 15 private interviews at the NFL scouting combine.
  2. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

35,043 Messages
    1,919 Likes Received
    We scouted him a ton in College. We had a guy at every game according to reports. He is definitely a guy that I think we will draft if he's there at the right time.
  3. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

7,917 Messages
    843 Likes Received
    Yeah, he's one of those guys that everytime I see his name, I think we'll draft him.

I had the feeling with Sam Young last year too, strangely enough.
  4. jblaze2004

jblaze2004 Well-Known Member

8,742 Messages
    423 Likes Received
    he needs to work on his hand eye coordination. He drops alot of picks and all.
  5. cowboyjoe

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Hmm maybe he needs contacts or glasses

remember way back, richard dent for bears only weight 250, they fixed his teeth so he could chew his food properly and dent shot up to about 275, which was good for DE back in those days

just saying; :cool:
  6. cowboyjoe

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    thanks for the info buddy, i was thinking i remember you talking about him earlier in a post, :star:
  7. jblaze2004

jblaze2004 Well-Known Member

8,742 Messages
    423 Likes Received
    could be
  8. Dcowboy84

Dcowboy84 Well-Known Member

1,141 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    i would be very happy getting him in this draft.

granted i'm have a bias as a USC fan, but the guy plays hard.

i can't recall the opponent at the moment, but the play that sticks out to me is when he ran down a guy from the opposite side of the field and punched the ball out at like the 5 that went out of the end zone for a touchback.

that play signified his mentality of going hard every play. we need guys like that anywhere we can get them