1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

NFP: NFL Combine: CB Janoris Jenkins under the spotlight

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Feb 21, 2012.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    NFL Combine: CB Janoris Jenkins under the spotlight
    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
    North Alabama product could rise up draft boards. Matt Bowen
    February 21, 2012
    Talking to NFL scouts after Senior Bowl practices last month there was a general “buzz” surrounding CB Janoris Jenkins. That’s going to happen when you show up in Mobile and are ready to compete.

ICONJenkins has first round talent and could rise up draft boards with a strong showing at the NFL Combine.

You could see it on the field during one-on-ones. The North Alabama product displayed good footwork, used his hands in a press-man alignment and drove downhill (with solid angles) when asked to play in an off-man look.
  2. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,034 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    I hope he is the pick at #14. His skills are absolutely worth the selection and his interviews are impressive despite his off-field issues.
  3. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,552 Messages
    352 Likes Received
    He is one of my five at 14.
  4. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    I possibly might trade down to 17 with bengals if richardson rb is still there for the bengals. You could get an extra 3rd rounder, possibly a 7th thrown in. Some teams will have jenkins off their boards due to his problems.
  5. Bowdown27

Bowdown27 Well-Known Member

2,660 Messages
    269 Likes Received
    After what's come out about Kirkpatrick and moving to safety ...if he doesn't have a great combine janoris will be the number 2 cb off the board. Hopefully to us if we don't make a splash in free agency