1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

NFP Shrine Practice Notes: West Day 2

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by RS12, Jan 17, 2012.

1. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,550 Messages
    1,415 Likes Received
    West practice notes…

The west offensive line as a whole did a slightly better job Tuesday and I thought Texas OL David Snow was much improved. Snow displays the ability to bend, move his feet laterally in pass protection and has sneaky heavy hands once engaged. Now, he does have a tendency to get a bit upright and overextend through contact. But, overall in a weak center class, I think Snow is an intriguing later round flyer.

However, Colorado OL Ryan Miller on the other hand wasn’t nearly as impressive. Miller at 6-8 struggles to shoot his hands quickly off the snap, gets upright and exposes far too much of his frame into contact. He was routinely overwhelmed at the point in both the run and pass game and honestly I don’t see him warranting more than a late round/free agent grade.

Iowa OT Markus Zusevics

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Shrine-Practice-Notes-West-Day-2.html
  2. Dmoore Esq

Dmoore Esq Member

170 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    From all accounts I've read, BJ Cunningham is looking great for the West. I'm a big MSU fan, and I absolutely love the kid. He's playing himself into the 3rd, which is probably too high for us to take a WR. I just think he's going to be a good one. Runs great routes.