1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Niners Sign CB Nnamdi Asomugha

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by IAmLegend, Apr 2, 2013.

1. DallasJ7

DallasJ7 Active Member

490 Messages
    81 Likes Received
    Anquan Boldin for a 5th round pick? A 2nd and a 3rd (potentially two 2nds) for Alex Smith? Nnamdi for peanuts? I worship at the altar of Trent Baalke.
  2. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

5,863 Messages
    422 Likes Received
    Also, Nnamdi made more money than Carr did when they were the same age. You can't even compare those two players salaries right now. One player is in their prime, and the other is getting paid like the declining veteran that he is.

We almost gave Nnamdi Carr's contract (I think more) the season before. So, would you rather have Nnamdi or Carr?

Give me Carr all day every day.
  3. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

4,217 Messages
    839 Likes Received
    I get that, but it seems as if we always telegraph our moves.
  4. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,190 Messages
    525 Likes Received
    i think its because we know our team so well and we might see it, if not than you are right and we do, but i think the same could be said for other teams as well.

oh well comes with being a Cowboys fan.
  5. BigStar

BigStar Stop chasin Zone Supporter

3,396 Messages
    1,324 Likes Received
    I agree on the aspect that players RARELY come to Dallas and take any kind of paycut in doing so while you see many other teams seem to get FA's on the cheap; even a prove yourself again, one year contract.
  6. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,754 Messages
    2,051 Likes Received
    Your not kidding. Philly cut him because of his pay 49ers are getting him at a cheaper rate because how poor he played last season. The guy we would rue not getting a couple of years ago has been a bust in Philly a total waste of money and time. Now Jerry is getting ripped? :laugh2:
  7. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

11,490 Messages
    1,746 Likes Received
    He, I believe, also wants to test himself in Hollywood. He's done a couple of acting stints.