1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

No public Option from Obama--Drudge...

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by sbark, Sep 1, 2009.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,705 Messages
    2,733 Likes Received
    I just wish the "party of NO" would have some ideas and plans for health care reform instead of having power for years and not doing a darn thing.

Kind of hard for anyone to take them serious now concerning health care reform when they did nothing for years when they had absolute power to do so.

So...in the end we wind up with nothing again...just political talking points for the sheep to spin.
  2. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

74,978 Messages
    1,556 Likes Received
    I don't think the republicans should do that. I want conservatives to be part of the process of putting together a health care reform package as long as it is not a Government ran public option and I think the Blue Dog democrats are insisting on the same thing.

The public option for republicans and conservative democrats is just not going to fly.

I think if public option is taken off the table and republicans refuse to step up they will only be cutting their own throat.
  3. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,711 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    They have presented 3 plans. Take the time to educate yourself before shooting off at the mouth.
  4. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,009 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Sometimes being bereft of ideas is a lot better than having scads of terrible ones.