1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

No way the Cowboys lose to Philly or Washington this year

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by jimmy40, Nov 11, 2012.

1. jimmy40

jimmy40 Well-Known Member

14,960 Messages
    216 Likes Received
    Philly is a dumpster fire that's quit already. Washington's defense lost it's best two players, RG3 is getting figured out and their coach has quit already. 4 wins
  2. MagicMan

MagicMan Active Member

762 Messages
    61 Likes Received
    that may be true....but the Cowboys are THE most hated rival for both these teams, there is nothing better for them and its fans than to beat the Boys. Plus also Dallas always has had problems with mobile QB's....they usually have career games against us. I see RG III being a thorn in the Cowboys side for years to come.

don't know if they have quit, but not against this bunch.
  3. Chuck 54

Chuck 54 Well-Known Member

9,232 Messages
    199 Likes Received
    Washington, Philly, NY, Dallas...records don't matter.

All three of our opponents could be winless and I wouldn't put a check in the win column until after the game.

These will be dog fights more often than guaranteed wins. We had a hard time defeating these teams even with our SB teams.
  4. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

3,064 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    Can't wait to revisit this thread after we more than likely split our season series. This team has given u no reason to feel confident
  5. fivetwos

fivetwos Member

119 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I wouldn't underestimate this team's uncanny ability to find new ways to lose.
  6. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    Philly was a dumpster fire last year when they were 2-4 and proceeded to kick our tails.

Since we kicked off in Arizona last December till now we are one of the worst teams in the league and we have one of the best qb's in the league.

That doesn't add up. I hope someone is doing the math though because something needs to removed from the equation.

How could anyone guarantee or say anything about this team winning or losing. This is one of the craziest teams anyone has ever seen. Literally from game to game and play to play nobody knows what we are going to get.
  7. Novacek84

Novacek84 Well-Known Member

1,235 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    How you can make this statement when we are the dumbest team in the NFL that specializes in beating ourselves I'll never know.
  8. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

9,205 Messages
    603 Likes Received
    Lolololol

This team is an absolute joke...not sure what people don't understand.

Every game we play is decided by one possession. Our record in those games is .500 - it's really simple! We will half of our remaining games. That's all folks.

This team Isn't going on a run. It's not winning 4 straight division games. It's not doin anything.
  9. goliadmike

goliadmike reader of rue

995 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    QFT...
  10. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,206 Messages
    123 Likes Received

......I fully expect them to circle the wagons and kick our butts....they have better coaches and players for the most part: certainly a better front office. I think Philly sweep us again and we split with the skins.:cool:
  11. iowast8rs

iowast8rs Active Member

826 Messages
    229 Likes Received
    We are highly inconsistent, and playing undisciplined football, our OLine may not be porous, but their run blocking is atrocious, Dez is more unreliable with his questionable playing, and Romo has regressed. Totally disagree with this statement. Besides, they are division rivals and anything can happen.
  12. Jenky

Jenky Well-Known Member

2,860 Messages
    303 Likes Received
    We still have Jason Garrett.
  13. vicjagger

vicjagger Well-Known Member

2,086 Messages
    40 Likes Received
    I have this feeling that we are not going 4-0 in those games. 2-2 would be a nice surprise.
  14. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

1,408 Messages
    834 Likes Received
    :laugh2::laugh2:
  15. Chuck 54

Chuck 54 Well-Known Member

9,232 Messages
    199 Likes Received
    Wow...1-3 vs Philly/Skins...that would depress even me.:(
  16. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    The eagles have won 6 straight NFC east games fwiw.
  17. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,512 Messages
    2,046 Likes Received
    Philly isn't even a dumpster fire... I think they're just the burned out old hamburger wrappers that remain. They know Reid and Vick are out and they're just trying to muddle through. They look about like us before Wade was fired in 2010.

But Washington I expect to play us tough. They've had a lot of injuries, but I think they'll get up for us like they always do. We've barely beaten them the last couple of years with Rex Freaking Grossman, and now they have a far superior and dangerous QB.
  18. fifaguy

fifaguy Well-Known Member

3,924 Messages
    507 Likes Received
    This precisely mirrors my concern. Philly remains dangerous and if they get it going early in today's game, it could get ugly. Never underestimate Andy Reid...
  19. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

28,046 Messages
    3,965 Likes Received
    Ew. I wish you hadn't mentioned that. I'd forgotten about it completely.
  20. jbravo316

jbravo316 Benched

166 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    We usually freeze like a deer in the headlights in must win games.