1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Nominations - Whiniest Poster

Discussion in 'CowboysZone Awards (2010)' started by DallasEast, Jun 20, 2010.

1. SDogo

SDogo Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev

13,900 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    truth hurt
  2. Quarterback Coach

Quarterback Coach Benched

1,658 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This guy loves me...it's so great...but now I am confused...am I in Werder''s Head...or sdogo's...????

(of course if I looked like "big ben" in my d ware jersey maybe i would hate life too)
  3. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,902 Messages
    1,368 Likes Received
    Sorry but I just disagree. DC can get you riled up, and i don't always agree with him, but the guy is solid and I just don't see what he does as whining.
  5. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,858 Messages
    7,580 Likes Received
    DC's not a whiner. He's oversensitive to criticism half the time (this is what's getting mistaken for whining), and contributing really good stuff and instigating positive discussion the other half the time. Nothing wrong with that.
  6. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member

18,128 Messages
    1,824 Likes Received

Nailed it.

Far from a whiner though.

And I very much appreciate his contributions.
  7. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    quarterback's coach, who is werder on this board?
  8. iceberg

iceberg detoxed...part 2 Zone Supporter

28,331 Messages
    1,354 Likes Received
    i'm likely one of his bigger anti-fans, but while he's bullheaded (almost as much as me sometimes) he's not a whiner.
  9. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,726 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    I do not mind strong opinions. I have plenty of them myself. I do mind when people like you make ridiculous generalizations about members of the board. You were wrong far more times then right last year when making predictions. It's not my fault you are incapable of manning up and admitting your mistakes. I am not surprised by your typical sad little response complete with silly smiley guys. Your lack of humility after being wrong so many times highlights your insecurities. Real men are able to admit their mistakes. You pile on your mistakes. I am curious how much you profited from your trolling on this board to boost your web hit counts on your site. You do take advertising and your game is easy to see.

I wish you would go back to your pre twitter stalking days and post the relevant stuff instead of acting like a writer from the National Inquirer. Your site used to be a daily stop for me. You have a good football mind, but you have chosen to go a different direction. When you get called on your garbage you cry like a baby. It is what it is.

By the way, I also nominated you in another category, but I don't expect you to comment on that. It will not fit with your agenda.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186378
  10. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,472 Messages
    2,367 Likes Received
    If I whine about never getting nominated (good or bad) for anything, does that get a whiny mention?
    Or does just mean I'm a JAG poster. :p:
  11. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Jbond's anti-DC fatwa rolls merrily along. :rolleyes:
  12. Zaxor

Zaxor Virtus Mille Scuta

8,398 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I use to have fatwa rolls too but I am trying hard to get rid of them with diet and exercise :D
  13. newnationcb

newnationcb Well-Known Member

2,639 Messages
    334 Likes Received
    Bob Sacamano hands down!

Oh I'm sorry, I thought it said whitest poster:D
  14. Quarterback Coach

Quarterback Coach Benched

1,658 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No...I was making a reference to me saying I was in Ed Werder's head, and then referencing the fact that someone whom I have NEVER met can get so riled at me that I must now be in his head.

I just get a kick out of how personally sdogo (or whatever his name is) takes this stuff. I even tried to PM him once to explain that I was just having fun and he absolutely lost his mind...then, it became even more funny to me.

Kind of childish on my part, but hey...it's entertaining to me. I get crap from soooo mnay here, but 99.9% of them understand that this is FUN...some, especially those from South Carolina apparently were teased mercilessly in school and have not beene able to ever get over it. I guess he never got to sit at the cool lunch table back then...

By the way, I still claim he looks like "Big Ben" in his child's "smedium" authentic D. Ware jersey...

:rolleyes: