1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Nooooooo!!!!

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Mar 5, 2008.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,659 Messages
    2,678 Likes Received
    I curse Texas and Ohio for letting Hillary win.

NOOOOO!!!!!!

BURN!!!!

ok...just had to get that off my chest.
  2. sacase

sacase Well-Known Member

4,271 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    not a big deal she only gained 11 delagates. She had to blow Obama away in TX and OH to have a real shot. She barely won in Texas. The only thing she is going to do is hurt the party now.
  3. jman

jman Active Member

1,765 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That's what I was thinking, if what the CNN guys were saying was right...Hillary has got to go to a negative campaign to win out over Obama and have a chance.

And loved this headline from DMN.com in Dallas…”Some caucuses turn chaotic, and Clinton mulls legal action“. Let the infighting begin.

So, John McCain, huh?
  4. ZeroClub

ZeroClub just trying to get better

7,619 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yup, it's going to get even more negative. Nasty too.

This is bad news for Democrats.
  5. ConcordCowboy

ConcordCowboy Mr. Buckeye

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Better get ready to curse WV too.

They were reading the copies of Obama's campaign predictions that were sent by mistake to the press and it was uncanny how right they were in which states he would win and lose and even by what percentage.

It called all of last nights races correct and mentioned all the ones in the future...saying that WV goes to Hillary. :D
  6. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :yourock: :clap2: :beer2: :grouphug: :cheers: :beer1: :toast2: :toast: :dance2: :dance3: :dance: :fogeys: :flagwave: :jackpot: :beatit: :mchammer:
  7. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

74,861 Messages
    1,509 Likes Received
    I have to say I love it, I want those 2 going after each other for a while and now it looks as if the race will go all the way to the convention.
  8. sacase

sacase Well-Known Member

4,271 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    This benifits the Republicans in a big way. Just goes to show you that the clintons think nothing is more important than them.

I am so loving this! McCain can sit back and build up his base and prepare to destoy what is left of the Democratic winner. :lmao:
  9. BrAinPaiNt

59,659 Messages
    2,678 Likes Received
    You people are killing me.

I want NO CHANCE...not one iota of a chance, not one tiny percentage of a chance, that she hangs around and some how pulls this out.

NO NO NO NO.

You people are putting too much faith into a candidate that most of you don't even like in McCain. He IS beatable and make no mistake about that.

No Way do I want her to have ANY chance of becoming the next president and as long as she hangs around her chances are there.

It would be better for all if she loses the primaries as early as possible.
  10. heavyg

heavyg Active Member

1,788 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Its not secrete that I am a republican. And I know you say your neither rep or dem (i think). But can you say you would vote for Obama over Clinton/McCain. Obabma scares me just as much as Clinton. He is an unknown. Do we really know anything about him? We don't know what his policies will be. Where he stands on issues. He keeps preaching change and hope but he has yet to tell us how he plans to get that done. At least with Hillary you know where the snake is
  11. BrAinPaiNt

59,659 Messages
    2,678 Likes Received
    Never said I would or would not vote for Obama. I have said in the past I would vote for McCain. I do know I would Never vote for hillary.

However you are missing the point from my perspective. I don't want ANY chance of her becoming president and it is not just her stances on issues...I think she is scum. I think on scum level she is even with my views on W if that should tell you anything.:D
  12. Doomsday101

74,861 Messages
    1,509 Likes Received
    Well then vote for McCain. I think both will be tough opponents but polls do show in a matchup of McCain vs Hillary the numbers look better for McCain. Her talk of experience pales in comparison to that of McCain. As one former campaigner said I would take Hillary's red phone commercial about who you want answering the phone at 3 in the morning and show John McCain picking it up. :laugh2: Right now I would much rather see Obama and Hillary spending money and going after each other, the more that happens the more divide will take place with the voters.
  13. Doomsday101

74,861 Messages
    1,509 Likes Received
    I know one thing is you look at his voting record and that of Ted Kennedy there is no difference. Ted is a hardcore left wing Liberal and so is Obama. I want no part of him in office. Right now Obama is riding the wave of star power and that of a celebrity that has to change and I think it is starting to as voters started showing their doubts last night.
  14. Mavs Man

Mavs Man All outta bubble gum

4,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    One thing that could hurt McCain - the spotlight is focused soley on Obama and Clinton for the next few months, while McCain will be fighting for front page/news coverage of his now presidential campaign.
  15. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

24,850 Messages
    568 Likes Received
    This will get interesting - Hill is going to have to get negative -- ultimately it will be the superdels who decide this -- a system that i feel is idiotic. Thing is, you go negative, and you risk the loss of the superdels who don't want to see their first legit candidates in 8 years trash each other.
  16. Doomsday101

74,861 Messages
    1,509 Likes Received
    It could then again having Hillary and Obama attacking each other could open some wounds that McCain can go after in the General. I think McCain has to do the best he can to keep himself in the spotlight and try to take advantage of what could turn into an ugly battle on the Dems side.
  17. heavyg

heavyg Active Member

1,788 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    McCain is going to have to pick WOW running mate IMO. I know usually voters don't base their decision on the running mate but I think it will be important this time around.
  18. Doomsday101

74,861 Messages
    1,509 Likes Received
    He does not have to pick one until the Rep. Convention. So he has time now to sit back and think who would help the ticket.
  19. ConcordCowboy

ConcordCowboy Mr. Buckeye

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    In the end when all is said and done whoever is the nominee will have the support of the others voters.

The Democrats will be united in not wanting to extend Bush's term by voting for John W. McCain.

I mean if you support Hillary or Obama and believe in what they do are you just going to go well just because my person didn't win I'm going to go and vote for McCain who doesn't support just about anything that I want?

It doesn't make sense. And if you do well you're stupid.

In the end don't you want the person in there that holds your views and beliefs? It's not like Hillary and Obama are polar opposites or anything.

They are fighting for the nomination as they should.

This celebrating over them fighting for the nomination will in the end be much to do about nothing.

It's not like McCain is some shoo in or anything...he's very capable of being beat and everyone knows it.
  20. Doomsday101

74,861 Messages
    1,509 Likes Received
    Not according to polls. Many Obama supporter would not support Hillary at least according to many polls that I have seen.