1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Nors - Props

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by 50cent, Nov 11, 2005.

1. 50cent

50cent Well-Known Member

2,494 Messages
    292 Likes Received
    Some don't want to give them up to you, but I for one will. We don't agree on everything, but EVERYONE has to admit your a lightning rod for thread convo. Its funny how we both came here at the same time from the KKK board at cg.com and Nors has like 10,000 more post than me. Props to Nors for keeping this board alive with his takes and props to the mods for not taking them(his posts) too serious that he gets threatened with bans. We have many great posters on this board, but make no doubt Nors is up there near the top just on cockiness alone.
  2. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

11,844 Messages
    70 Likes Received
  3. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,523 Messages
    469 Likes Received
    Nors a lightning rod for convo?

I guess it's just like the media... the negative stuff is more interesting to the masses.

And most of the convo's Nors starts is people trying to explain to the brainless one how wrong he is about something.
  4. dallasblue05

dallasblue05 New Member

1,286 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    KKK board?? that explains it, lol, j/k......Nors, props for whatever that guy was talking about, lol!
  5. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

49,294 Messages
    3,607 Likes Received
    Whatever you say.
    :lmao2:
  6. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,523 Messages
    469 Likes Received

No kidding. This place probably gets thousands of posts per day, but it's Nors that "keeps this place alive"? Ummmm, no.

This place would do just fine if Nors disappeared. I'm pretty sure of it.
  7. 50cent

50cent Well-Known Member

2,494 Messages
    292 Likes Received
    Lot of racial comments made over there during the whole QC/Hutch debate. Many were banned for calling them out especially if you were on the Qc side of the debate. Nors and I were on the Qc side and were banned for calling out racial posters and pretty much doing what Nors does at this site. (Posting articles and comments to back our opinion on who would be the starting Qb).
  8. dallasblue05

dallasblue05 New Member

1,286 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    wow, you guys are harsh, why the tough words? I havent dealt with Nors much, whats his deal?
  9. 50cent

50cent Well-Known Member

2,494 Messages
    292 Likes Received
    Well those convos go on and on. I would call that a lightning rod.
  10. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,523 Messages
    469 Likes Received

Maybe.

But only bad things happen when lightning strikes.

:starspin
  11. 50cent

50cent Well-Known Member

2,494 Messages
    292 Likes Received
    Thats my point, this site would survive without any of us, but if you look at the threads that Nors starts, they usually get many responses. (Lightning rod)
  12. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

24,511 Messages
    4,746 Likes Received
    What site? There are a few from the newspapers (like DMN) that were pretty much cesspools to begin with so the reaction should not have come as a surprize.
  13. 50cent

50cent Well-Known Member

2,494 Messages
    292 Likes Received
    Nothing is wrong with a difference of opinions, especially over the internet, cause no physical harm can be done. But Nors pushes the envelope and the mods do a great job of knowing he is cutting edge with his opinions and means no harm. Not many people can deal with his takes, but regardless he keeps em coming.
  14. Alexander

24,511 Messages
    4,746 Likes Received
    When do you expect your check to arrive in the mail?
  15. 50cent

50cent Well-Known Member

2,494 Messages
    292 Likes Received
    I'll never give the full name of that site, because I don't think it ever deserves any type of mention so people can browse over there. I have given other site props, because we are all Boys fans on this site, but that one can go straight to hell, IMO. No offense to you, but its names doesn't deserve the pub.
  16. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,437 Messages
    1,457 Likes Received
    I guess someone here does not realize that every board needs a whipping boy.
  17. 50cent

50cent Well-Known Member

2,494 Messages
    292 Likes Received
    Already been cashed.
  18. 50cent

50cent Well-Known Member

2,494 Messages
    292 Likes Received
    Trust me nobody whips Nors. Its his opinion and thats all that counts to him. I've never met the dude, but he believes in his takes and that all that really matter to him. You can counterpoint with the best of em on his threads, but the guy just keeps comin.
  19. Alexander

24,511 Messages
    4,746 Likes Received
    If it was less than three figures, you were swindled.
  20. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

49,294 Messages
    3,607 Likes Received
    If the shoe fits........