1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Obama on Leno pokes fun at Special Olympics

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Danny White, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,348 Messages
    2 Likes Received
  2. irvin4evs

irvin4evs Benched

573 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Olbermann is a genius, but he has been a parrot for the Democrats lately which is pretty obnoxious. It's good to see he's finally going a bit at both sides.

It's sad that turds like O'Reilly and Limbaugh set the standard that media pundits pick sides rather than hold both accountable. Hopefully Olbermann stops reacting to that trend and starts attacking the sham system as a whole.
  3. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,528 Messages
    600 Likes Received
    this guy is funny all over. :bow::bow:

nothing new with the Obama thing, come on, did he really campaign that he was a smart guy? NO

did he really campaign he'd be better, NO, so what do you expect? Come on, this is a non issue. What would you expect from someone who understands what it is to be president, vs someone playing president.
  4. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,728 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    Obama is classless piece of garbage. It is probably a result of his poor upbringing. He must have issues from his father dumping him and then having it happen again with his second dad. Being tossed away by all the male role models in his life has had an obvious effect.

He never learned the basics in civility. Someone needs to knock some common sense into his head. He also needs to fire the teleprompter controller from last night. We knew Obama was an elitist but his inexcusable behavior confirms it.
  5. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,528 Messages
    600 Likes Received

His mother wasnt all that together either from what i read and heard.
  6. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,728 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    Olbermann is a moron. He may be the dumbest person on TV. He was a horrible sports announcer and it has only gotten worse after his transition into politics. He is the least informed talking head on TV. The guy is an absolute liberal kiss ***.
  7. irvin4evs

irvin4evs Benched

573 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Olbermann would eat you for lunch if you were to debate him without Limbaugh and Patty Buch quotes at the ready. Don't kid yourself. Just because he presents ideas that scare you doesn't mean he isn't worlds smarter than you. And he is.
  8. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

21,481 Messages
    1,404 Likes Received
    :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
  9. irvin4evs

irvin4evs Benched

573 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This guy clearly wants to fight Obama.
  10. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,728 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    If you had a special needs child you might have a little different take on Obama and his moronic, juvenile comments.

The fact that you idolize a loser like Olbermann tells me all I need to know about you.
  11. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

6,012 Messages
    855 Likes Received
    Seriously, I'd rather have a Special Olympics participant as president than this reject Obama. And, even they could have ran AIG better than all the Ivy-educated MBA morons did.
  12. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

21,481 Messages
    1,404 Likes Received
    Oh please. :rolleyes:

Now you're the principal advocate for moral and social decency? Give us a break.
  13. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    I haven't seen the clip yet but, i thought the outrage from the far right was that our society has become too soft and sensitive.
  14. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

25,083 Messages
    3,166 Likes Received
    Olbermann can be pretty funny. In the old days (say 1980s, not recently) , he and Dan Patrick made a good team on ESPN.

As for him going "both" sides---he 98% Dem and 2% Rep means both sides, then yes, he is. :)

O'Reilly is infinitley less biased than Olbermann ever was or is.

As for the politically incorrect snafu by Obama...all I can say is if Bush ever did it, it would be front page news for a week minimum.
  15. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

21,481 Messages
    1,404 Likes Received
    Okay drama queens, you all know that's not even remotely true. Bush's gaffes were mentioned the way Obama's have been, as as long as they weren't in relation to anything officially political (Like telling Brown he was doing a heck of a job while Louisiana was drowning) that's all the press it got.

Obama's Special Olympics flub is making the news and it's on all the social news sites, that about the same treatment as Bush got for similar gaffes.

Bush saying, "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." while funny, was not front page news.
  16. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Edit: This user is just Banned. My bad.
  17. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

25,083 Messages
    3,166 Likes Received
    Okay, I give in. But how dare you call me and others a drama queen.

:fight: :moon: :grin: :beer2:
  18. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

44,409 Messages
    1,845 Likes Received
    Is your special needs child a good bowler or something?
  19. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received

What if he was? Does it justify the belittling given from the president? Don't stick to the issue or anything theug. Just spin it widly like a good little attorney.
  20. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

44,409 Messages
    1,845 Likes Received
    Sorry, I'll fall back in line. That Obama is a piece of trash!!!1111 ARrrgghhhhh!!!11