1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Obama: "McCain is out of touch"

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by EveryoneElse, Aug 26, 2008.

1. EveryoneElse

EveryoneElse Active Member

3,877 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Okay, this is such a BS statement.

Even Biden the other day talking about the "American kitchen table", and how he can relate to Americans sitting at their table struggling to pay their bills.....

Excuse me, but when is the last time Obama, Biden, or McCain for that matter have struggled financially?

I hate when politicians try to relate with the average americans struggles.

I am blessed when it comes to not having to live paycheck to paycheck(not rich just comfortable), but this has to just eat at people that do, doesn't it?
  2. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The sickening irony is their solution to that struggle is to raise taxes, strangle the production of energy causing those bills to skyrocket, etc etc. Raise the age before an individual may collect Social Security in the hopes they die before collecting their share - not to mention refusing to allow SS benefits to be inherited by an heir. Refusing to allow tax breaks for the private purchase of health insurance. Refusing to allow inter-state purchase of health insurance. Forcing insurance companies to cover (and purchasers to pay for) benefits that are rediculous...for instance, a 56 year old woman buying health insurance will pay for federally mandated maternity coverage just for starters. And substance abuse recovery coverage.