1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Obama slips on TV, says "My Muslim faith..."

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by ThaBigP, Sep 7, 2008.

1. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My be a simple Freudian - was thinking about the Muslim accusations flying around, but still funny.
  3. jksmith269

jksmith269 Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995

3,898 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  4. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Meh. No one will switch to McCain due to one verbal slip.
  5. adamc91115

adamc91115 New Member

738 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm not saying it wasn't just a slip...

But I mean really, how can you possibly slip and say "muslim faith" instead of "christian faith"?

I can't see myself, or anyone I know, doing that.
  6. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,662 Messages
    610 Likes Received
    Agreed 100%.

Sorry if this sounds prejiduced, but I don't want a muslim president just 7 years after they attacked us and killed 3,000+ innocent people.

It's a little more than suspicious to me that he remained a muslim all while he attended a christian school, then all the sudden becomes a christian sometime after.

Terrorists are a very patient enemy. Would anyone really be surprised if Obama were a part of a very long, very detailed plan to get a muslim as president?

Sorry, too risky for me. And I don't really care what anyone thinks about my opinion on the matter.
  7. Bach

Bach Benched

7,645 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Barack Hussein Obama said it right the first time. Oops.
  8. adamc91115

adamc91115 New Member

738 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm curious to see if any news outlets have the balls to run the sound clip...

You know if McCain or Palin said anything close to that, thats all you would hear on the news for a week.
  9. Viper

Viper Active Member

2,191 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Just curious, what in his books make you think he is muslim?

This should be all over the news, especially since he has repeatedly said he's a Christian. He has alot of ties to the Muslim world, it makes you wonder. Than we have a slip like this.
  10. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I'll say this. I don't know a single devoted Christian who make a slip like that. It's possible the guy has so much on his mind that he doesn't know what he is saying but if that's the case, it makes me wonder about his faculties being the POTUS.
  11. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

5,185 Messages
    767 Likes Received
    Watch out his supporters on here may call you a racist, since the ones on the street have been when people use his full legal name.
  12. Bach

Bach Benched

7,645 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    They should tell him to change it if they don't like it.

People have routinely called Bush Sr., George Herbert Walker Bush, and the current President has regularly been called George W. or Dubya. Hillary has often been referred to as Hillary Rodham Clinton.

So Barack Hussein Obama it is. He should be proud of his Muslim heritage.
  13. Brandon

Brandon Benched

928 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :rolleyes: Oh yeah, sorry I forgot, according to every American, and American media every Muslim is a terrorist. Lets ignore the fact that they believe in Jesus Christ, the World Trade Centers came down by "jet fuel" which according to science is impossible. Lets ignore the fact that no plane debris, let alone a Boeing jet was found outside the pentagon, lets ignore the fact that a plane wasn't found in Pennsylvania and lets ignore the fact that apparently a terrorists passport magically fell out of the World Trade Center, yet the flames were so hot they melt concrete and steel.

Blinded by the media, blinded by the media.
  14. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Hmmmm, Canada/USA.

Michael Moore, is that you????
  15. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Where as you garnered these conspiracy truths from... the empirical evidence of your own findings? How much time did you spend on these sites, investigating these claims?
  16. Bach

Bach Benched

7,645 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :eek:

They've landed.
  17. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,317 Messages
    1,054 Likes Received
    Look its a ridiculous "truther"!
  18. bootsy

bootsy Benched

892 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Brandon, they aren't gonna give you any love on here unless you say Bush is the greatest, McCain/Palin are the greatest 500 times each. If you don't agree with their views I have noticed they will trash you on here. If you follow Obama they will trash you here. I look up and down at the posts in this section and most of them are anti-Obama and if they are pro-Obama it usually doesn't mean anything to them anyway.
  19. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Or at the very least, come up with a substantial answer to a valid question, when making claims.
  20. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,317 Messages
    1,054 Likes Received
    Brandon believes President Bush masterminded 9/11

He believes there were no planes ...... it was all a secret controlled demolition in the middle of new york.

Do you agree with him?

And what does that say about you?