1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Obama student indoctricnation Sept. 8th

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Angus, Sep 1, 2009.

1. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,728 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    What exactly would you want them to do? Ground all the airplanes for 8 years? Clinton failed to to act when Osama was handed to him on a silver platter. No way to rewrite the facts.
  2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,291 Messages
    4,609 Likes Received
    That's right...no way to rewrite the facts and the facts were that they had a memo that pretty much was an exact precursor to what would happen.

You can blame it all on slick willy and not put any of the blame on W all you like, but the fact remains they both dropped the ball on this one.
  3. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,079 Messages
    806 Likes Received
    I agree

People do not understand that in a crisis the Pres is not in charge anymore until he gets to a secure area. The Secret Service will tackle him and bag him forcefully ..... they follow protocol and no longer listens to a word he says.
  4. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,637 Messages
    3,905 Likes Received
    A lot of people did from Clinton to Bush which is why we made changes in how the CIA, FBI and now Home Land security would work together and now we are starting to see a change back to the way it was under this administration.
  5. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,728 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    I will try again. What would you have done? Shut down the entire airline industry?
  6. BrAinPaiNt

61,291 Messages
    4,609 Likes Received
    Probably investigated reports of some muslim men with foreign passports training to fly airplanes.

Might not be to big of a reach to consider doing that...seeing as a memo is saying that OBL and AQ could be looking to attack the US with Airplanes.
  7. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,728 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    The FBI did. Unfortunately the Dems set up a system that did not allow the info to be shared.
  8. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Anger is a Gift

3,368 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    It still drives the right wingers, Cheney included, nuts that they let 9/11 happen on their watch. Just admit it, they didn't keep us safe, period.
  9. BrAinPaiNt

61,291 Messages
    4,609 Likes Received
    W and admin dropped the ball.

It's ok...I know it breaks some hearts in here but it's ok to admit it.

You asked what I would do like you thought you had me...I told you.

W and his admin dropped the ball just as Clinton dropped the ball prior to that.
  10. Doomsday101

78,637 Messages
    3,905 Likes Received
    Yes it did happen on their watch but the planning of the attacks were underway before Bush ever took office. Intellect agency and other experts in these fields warned of this and a lot of people both side of the isle dropped the ball. What happened happened and nothing can change that but what can and should change is how to deal with it so that the odds of it happening again will be a lot less.
  11. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Anger is a Gift

3,368 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    See, don't you feel better now? ;)
  12. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,728 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    How so? Be exact. Do you believe we should have deported all muslims based on one report? What exactly would you have done? You said investigate. We did. The system in place set up by Dems did not allow any action to take place. Your inability to answer the question says all everyone on this board needs to know. You have no answer. You have no clue to what should have been done. It's Ok to admit you have no idea what you are talking about.
  13. Doomsday101

78,637 Messages
    3,905 Likes Received
    I feel no different since I never took responsibility away from the Bush administration or the Clinton administrations. However I am concerned that things that have been put in place to help deter another attack are slowly being removed and putting us back to where we were before 9/11.
  14. BrAinPaiNt

61,291 Messages
    4,609 Likes Received
    Actually I did answer they question...It just that you don't like the answer that the W admin dropped the ball and you wish to once again blame it on all things dem.

It's ok...they dropped the ball.

Just like the dropped the ball on WMDs.

It's ok...this is why you should stop being a sheep for one party.
  15. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,832 Messages
    269 Likes Received
    Back to the original point of this thread....The upcoming bully pulpit for students. I wonder if the parents of these students,maybe even non-parents,will be allowed to view the wonderful speech?
  16. BrAinPaiNt

61,291 Messages
    4,609 Likes Received
    Probably not a good idea as I am sure it would just be a bunch of parents who want to rant and rave because they don't like Obama.

I think the best approach is if you don't like Obama or his politics...just keep your child home that day.
  17. Doomsday101

78,637 Messages
    3,905 Likes Received
    Not a bad ideal keep you kids home that day.
  18. BrAinPaiNt

61,291 Messages
    4,609 Likes Received
    The parents can say their child had swine flu that day on the excuse.:laugh2:
  19. Doomsday101

78,637 Messages
    3,905 Likes Received
    I would write a note they had the Obama flu oh well it is the same thing. :laugh2:
  20. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,728 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    Typical lefty tactic. When you are wrong have no answers just scream over and over it was Bush's fault. The Dark side has trained you well.

Try looking at the policies that led to the failure and who implemented them. Crying like a baby that it was W will do nothing to prevent it again. It was policies implemented by democrats that led to 9/11 and the poor quality of intel regarding WMD's.

Just like the housing crisis, lefties refuse to acknowledge that Democrat policies were at the root.

Now Obama is in power and he has not taken any of the necessary steps to improve or intel situation or our financial situation. He refuses to address the root problems just like you.