1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Obama Supporters, Check This Out

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by ROMOSAPIEN9, Oct 12, 2008.

1. ROMOSAPIEN9

ROMOSAPIEN9 Proud Grandpa

2,250 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    First of all, I have no personel political affiliation. I saw this on another sight and decided to post it here.

It may be considered offensive to some, but there's no curse words so it should be ok.

WOW!!
  2. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Disgusting.
  3. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Why?
    Its a beautiful video.
  4. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Look for more of his speeches on you tube.
    I heard about him before on Howard.

He's a beauty.
  5. Tennione72

Tennione72 Member

834 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Ruckus from the Boondocks. :laugh2:
  6. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I watched the video and all I can say is .. wow!

he sure did rip obama's mama
  7. adamc91115

adamc91115 New Member

738 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    WOW... "The trashiest thing since the Staten Island landfill"

That was pretty funny I will say that. And what he was saying about the reporters children? WOW again.
  8. Royal Laegotti

Royal Laegotti Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    All I can say as well is WOW! But he's wasting his breath, the media's in the tank for H.B.O. tell me something new. A very minimal number of people will ever see this vid. But I will say he's is the first african american I've seen or met (no I haven't met HIM) that was against Obama, to me that's kinda nice to see.
  9. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Describing something like this as "beautiful" really says a lot about your character. I don't understand how anyone can watch that and think, "that was great, we need more of this".
  10. sacase

sacase Well-Known Member

4,277 Messages
    68 Likes Received
    Well here is the second one you have met that is against him.
  11. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I guess you didn't see his post about Obama's wife, which the thread was eventually locked.
  12. adamc91115

adamc91115 New Member

738 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Which was in response to Palin being called a "two bit whore". There was no outcry over that.
  13. Royal Laegotti

Royal Laegotti Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Cool!:)
    I work with a few african american guys, one of whom is a good friend of mine and they all believe he is in a since like their savior. I can talk very openly with my friend about white and black issues and we agree on some things and disagree on some things but I really believe that his hatred for white politicans, which he openly states, is driving his support for Obama. He tells me very candidly that whites are to blame for america's troubles, in alot of cases it's hard to argue with him.

It's easy for me to be disgusted with white politicians, I've been a Bush supporter and I'll be the first to tell ya he's sold out America in many ways, but there are also black politicians who have played a role doing the same.

So for me it's not a racial thing as for why I'm against Obama, if I thought he believed and thought the same way I do and kept conservative, small gov't values as I do then he'd have my vote.
  14. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

3,918 Messages
    292 Likes Received

Not anymore disgusting then Rev. Wright
  15. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I agree, but Wright has nothing to do with this.
  16. sacase

sacase Well-Known Member

4,277 Messages
    68 Likes Received
    Well there are a fair amount of us out there. Look for the black guy who doesn't say much when the Obama talk starts up. You would be suprised how many people think that just because I am black I support Obama. When I say I don't I always get, awww come on man, you gotta support the brotha! I am proud of what he has accomplished but in no way do I want him to be the President of the United States. Obama is like OJ, Black folks support him just becuase they see it as a chance to get over on the white man.

I don't care what color you are, I just want what I feel is best for this country. Color has NOTHING To do with it, for me.
  17. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If I ever saw this guy on the street I would fight him. McCain shouldn't even let people like this speak on his behalf.
  18. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    this guy reminds me of Uncle ruckous from the boondocks.
  19. ConcordCowboy

ConcordCowboy Mr. Buckeye

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I only listened to this garbage for a minute or so...but why in God's name does ANYONE have to attack a person's dead mother?

That's about as low as you can frickin go.

If anyone thinks this kind of stuff is going to help McCain in any way shape or form...or thinks this kind of thing is even OK...they are frickin nuts.

I'm talking certifiable.
  20. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I bet you they selectively bypassed that one.