1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Obama's Church: Hillary Cried Because White Supremacy Failed

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by irvin88, May 29, 2008.

1. irvin88

irvin88 Active Member

1,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H11x6bMu4Y

“When Hillary was crying … I really don’t believe it was put on. I really believe that she just always thought ‘This is mine. I’m Bill’s wife. I’m white. And this is mine’,” he said, shouting at times. “Then out of nowhere came, ‘Hey I’m Barack Obama’. And she said, ‘Oh damn! Where did you come from? I’m white! I’m entitled! There’s a black man stealing my show’!”

After that, he simulated Clinton crying and then said: “She wasn’t the only one crying. There was a whole lot of white people crying … I’m sorry. I don’t wanna get you in any more trouble. The live streaming just went out again.”

He also said at one point, “America has been raping people of color and America has to pay the price for the rape. “
  2. Bach

Bach Benched

7,645 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :eek:

Not too surprised he is a typical Obama supporter.
  3. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,759 Messages
    197 Likes Received
    I'm disappointed this is the kind of thing that goes on in church pulpits in this nation...

I've never seen the like of hate being spewed out in the name of the Lord like this...
  4. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

14,816 Messages
    2,028 Likes Received
    I want to know where I can send my 401K.;)
  5. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    At some point, Obama will have to denounce his whole church. Unless he really believes all the stuff coming from the pulpit that he financially supports.
  6. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,567 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Is Father Mike a Catholic priest? Except for the attire I thought I was watching a Baptist minister...
  7. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,759 Messages
    197 Likes Received
    ummm... no...

That would be a Charismatic minister...

I pray at some point in your life you would get SOMETHING right... you are about 0 for 10,000 at this point...

"obligatory pray for your soul stuff"... enjoy...
  8. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

14,816 Messages
    2,028 Likes Received
    One wonders if Obama's church isn't intentionally trying to sabotage him.
  9. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,567 Messages
    33 Likes Received

Oh really.

"Priest Calls for Death of Gun Shop Owner"

On May 29th a Catholic Priest from Chicago's St. Sabina Church joined a rally in front of a gun shop and called for the owner of the shop and all pro-gun legislators to be "snuffed out", yet, the media is strangely silent on the "Father's" extreme comments -- words one would think would be explosive enough to get media coverage. Father Michael Pfleger, known the city over for his overt political activism, made the obscene comments while demonstrating with Jesse Jackson and his Organization Operation Push in front of Chuck's Gun Shop in Riverdale, a Chicago suburb.

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/25660.html
  10. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,567 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Hey trick - where'd you go? No more personal insults? Not even snappy repartee?
  11. Bach

Bach Benched

7,645 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think it's safe to say that this isn't the norm. I wouldn't cast a generalize over most churches because Obama's is wacky.
  12. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,847 Messages
    2,096 Likes Received
    I think this priest was an embarrassment
  13. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,844 Messages
    609 Likes Received
    The priest you are using as an example is partners with Jessie Jackson.

I do not think you made any case at all ...... again.

As a matter of fact

Father Pfleger's social activism has brought him recognition throughout Chicago and beyond. He has often collaborated and associated with African American religious, political and social activists such as Jeremiah Wright, Joseph Lowery, Jesse Jackson, Cornel West, and Louis Farrakhan.

On March 28, 2008, Pfleger invited Jeremiah Wright, former pastor of presidential candidate Barack Obama, to deliver a blessing at Saint Sabina during a visit by poet Maya Angelou.

They are all on the same side.
  14. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,491 Messages
    1,750 Likes Received
    Oy.

We have met the enemy and he is us.

My gosh it's like they don't want him to win. When you're already being scrutinized it doesn't make sense to say and do such stupid stuff.

I feel for Barrack Obama. He must be thinking, "what the hell are they trying to do to me?"
  15. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,423 Messages
    3,664 Likes Received
    Just think about high profile Preachers, Pastors or whatever title you wish to assign to them that have in some way wound up in political circles in one form or another.

We have Obamas guy. We recently had two associated with McCain (not saying they were HIS pastor/preachers) but associated with him.

We have Buchannon that is still in the media spotlight on a certain channel.

We had that one guy that was busted for prostitution and drugs a year or two back.

Maybe it is time for politicians to completely remove religious leaders from their political side of life.
  16. Vintage

Vintage The Cult of Jib

13,048 Messages
    735 Likes Received
    Whenever I walk into a Church, this is the stuff I half-expect to hear....

Sprinkle in some "money talk" aka give the church money, we like money, esp. your money with it....
  17. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,177 Messages
    1,212 Likes Received
    i wouldn't either. but it does make you wonder where their heart is if they listen to this all the time and believe it.

i've given obama the benefit of the doubt for a very long time on how he's handled this. but the more that comes out the harder it is to blow it off as rhetoric. if these types of hate events are held often at his church, why is he there listening to hate all the time?

i know people who do that and i don't wanna be around them. i sure don't want them running a country.

so if this church is the abnormal one out there - fine. no problem. but those are also called cults at times.
  18. iceberg

28,177 Messages
    1,212 Likes Received
    funny you should mention that bp cause i was just wondering as i read back through this how much a "family man" it used to come across by coming out of church with his family. those images are kinda black and white kennedy'ish to me but that's just my imagination kicking in special effects.

but with religion getting more involved in politics, it does make it harder to mesh the two. when it was good, religion was reading the bible and hating evil. now it's a comedian up there putting on a show at times to setup the rage man who wants to hate your neighbor and put down the government.

gonna have to find an old school church to go to if you wanna run for office i suppose.
  19. iceberg

28,177 Messages
    1,212 Likes Received
    ok, i did go back and watched the whole thing and the only thing that man accomplished was making me side with hillary.

hillary talks a LOT of smack. she lies but only when she speaks, but i have never heard her in my life heard her say "i'm white i'm entitled". i would be outraged with her if she did and i'm pretty torqued at a preacher making this a racial issue when i just does not have to be. he's the one stirring it up. he's implying things about hillary hoping it sticks just like people hate it when they imply things about obama and not doing the pledge because of a picture miscontrued.

that place is inciting anger and rage and if that's what obama wants to see and thinks that's what he has to fix, i have a big problem with that.

till today i would never have considered hillary over obama. now i just don't want either one but will see how this plays out for obama. if he doesn't reject what that jackwhipe was saying about entitlement to whitey, then i seriously question the motives behind him wanting to be president.
  20. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Youtube is blocked here, so I am not aware of the content of the video or the context.

Preaching fire, brimstone and hatred is nothing but unfortunately, it is being presented as if this is something new.

I have already gone on record stating that Barack Obama doesn't have a chance of winning against John McCain.

I am somewhat suspicious of Barack Obama for very different reason but you all are kidding yourself if you think Bigots and Racist have not obtained some of the most powerful positions in the United States before, and that includes the Whitehouse.